Balancing Feedback on Blazing Battle

How do I spectate specific players?

I don’t think you can. I think it does it randomly.

Yes you can, you go next to the leader board and next to their name theres a eye, click on the eye then go over to the other team find the player you want then click the eye next to there name the cliuck spectate.

1 Like

We decided against explicit tower control for this one to make it more accessible to beginner players and because that would slow down simulation performance a lot. The AI League Forged in Flame Season 1 final championship arena, Infinite Inferno, which we’ll release in April, may have some more advanced coding options available than the Blazing Battle regular season arena.

2 Likes

Although, I hadn’t before, I know do quite often:
Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 10.00.01
It’s not the same as the blurry failing to load error, because all of the units’ graphics appear fully loaded. This doesn’t always happen, and it sometimes goes away with a reload, but I just wanted to confirm the problem.

1 Like

I usually have things like that. Like when it just opened it’s blurry and I don’t see the types (they are grey and I don’t even see what types of units are they), but if you click on it a couple of times, it loads.

Only had those issues in the developer mode(?dev=true). Sometimes it’s just a bad load, reloading fixes it.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just a bad load, but I usually have it. For example, when you spectate:

I have seen this too.

1 Like