[SOLVED] Clash of Clones - Is it possible to win?

The game requires you to have a sword now. Is there a way around this?

Just use a simple sword. Yā€™know, the first sword u ever got, the one in the kithgard dungeon? XD

I beat this with Okar, best armor, best equipment. I just kept on using stomp, etc, I also used Ritic with gift of the trees, which is op, because scattershot deals almost 300 damage a hit at close range, and I used Nalfar and Pender with the vine staff and book of undead V, and kept on summoning burls and skeletons, and also used boom ball.

Used simply Nalfar and his abilities, the best equipment, vine staff and did raise dead spawn and so on.

How can i make an array of the enemy archers?

1 Like

use hero.findByType(ā€œarcherā€,hero.findEnemies())

Iā€™ve tried to find the solutions by a lot of different ways . But itā€™s so simple) you donā€™t need to change your armor . Move behind enemy archers, find Nearest Enemy, use if ready condition for cleave and bash, and of course Attack. thatā€™s all, good luck

If you move behind, the archers will immediately start attacking you. Then youā€™ll lose health very quickly.

No. all you have to do is do hero.cast(ā€œchain-lightningā€, hero.findNearest(hero.findByType(ā€œarchersā€))) and it would knock out all of the archers (since chain lightning bounces)

The damage reduces for each target it hits. So then, if you do chain lightning to an ogre (M), it will destroy it, but if you do it to a bunch of (a.k.a 200) brawlers, ogres (F), and headhunters, it wonā€™t destroy them all. This is also one problem Iā€™m facing in sarven treasure.

Archers only have 30 health tho

It was really hard to beat this level before subscribing. 30 health is small, but it might survive.

For me it was easy peasyā€¦

Literally. What I did was I disarmed my self (yeah got a trashy sword) and then I chain-lightningā€™d the archers and let my archers kill their troops and use my archers and the remaining soldiers to win.

Yeah if only I had boss star at the time.

If I had boss star I wouldnā€™t even have to attack the enemy (just chain-lightning enemy archers and disarm my self so the enemy hero canā€™t hurt my troops) I would just focus the archersā€™ fire and let the soldiers defend the archers with me in the center circle. Each archer has 26 DPS, so 6 archers would equal to 156 DPS. Kind of what happens in librarian tactician.

btw cast invisibility on yourself then go behind enemy lines and cast chain-lightning so u take minimum damage.

They also have more archers, soldiers, and random minions they will send.

They have more soldiers and archers? Nope (check the level editor) but yea extra minions

but that doesnā€™t matter once u knocked out the archers

Hi again,

There are lots of ways to beat this level, and weā€™ve done so with the highest damage weapons in the game.

It just takes some careful planning!

Maka

1 Like

Itā€™s really fun, I think itā€™s a very good way to set up the mountain: It makes you think about tactics and more advanced strategies. :grin:

1 Like

You canā€™t unequip the primary weapon.

P.S. I need a lot of help. Been stuck for 4 months!

Itā€™s really easy. Just cast invis then go behind the enemy lines, kill the enemy archers, then shield while your archers do your dirty work

Clash of Clones requires you to think like a gamer.

The enemy hero has the same stats as you ā€“ same damage and armor ā€“ but the enemy hero does not use any fancy abilities ā€“ they wonā€™t cleave or use chain lightning,

So you need to be clever and use your abilities to win.

Also be clever in who you target? Who does the most damage to your units? Take them out first.

3 Likes