[Solved] Crag Tag help, can't even play

Hey,
I am trying to get into Crag Tag, and I bought some new boots, but then those were restricted. I am now out of gems. Please help. I don’t know what to do because I completed every other level to get the steel striker for the bash only clash of clones. What should I do?

You need any boots that have the move() method. BOL (Boots Of Leaping) is a good option.

2 Likes

Yeah, I tried but I don’t have any gems. Am I stuck?

You could try getting more gems by simulating games (multiplayer matches) and playing replayable levels.

2 Likes

@AnSeDra, could you give some examples of multiplayer match levels? I’ve forgotten the names :expressionless: Try to include the links to them as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are those that can be completed multiple times. (I forgot the names too)

Andrei

1 Like

Which ones give me the most gems?

I remember one: Backwoods Brawl. Here’s the link: https://codecombat.com/play/level/backwoods-brawl

1 Like

The ones that are in more advanced worlds.

Andrei

1 Like

The replayable matches give you the most gems since they become harder (and the rewards get better) each time you win.

2 Likes

There is one replayable level in the Kithgard Dungeon (first map). It’s on the bottom right of the screen; it also has a red flag on it.

2 Likes

Here’s a screenshot. Excuse the messiness, I am on a PC, and it is very hard to draw a circle with a mouse LOL

@mention me if you need any more help :wink:

3 Likes

They are “brawls”, “treasures” and “sieges”.

You mean they are the levels whose names end with those words.

1 Like

I am currently trying those, but I am not gaining any gems…

Have you won the matches? If not, you won’t get any gems.

1 Like

Yes, but i don’t have any more gems. My most recent has only wins so far

I need to go, so @AnSeDra will help you out for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never mind, the gems are coming in. :grin:

1000 gems came right after I said that. Thank you guys!! P.S. I’m getting rich!