[SOLVED] For some reason code combat keeps making me restart

Oh no you’re still around?!? lol I was hoping you were an afk person and I could get ahead of you in simulated games haha =)

LOL. Good luck with that. Tell me your username in the game and I’ll watch for you on the top 20 board.

23rd/24th place so far lol =) I was trying to avoid writing my username here xD Is there a way to view the leader board?

You can just send a private message to me if you prefer. The leader board turns into a top 20 board when you break into the top 20.

Let’s not hijack this thread anymore. Just PM me. Thanks.

1 Like

I hope code combat devs make new levels soon. :wink:

One of our Engineers, the awesome Scott, believes he’s fixed the issue causing the maps to appear to restart. Your progress was never lost, the system just didn’t load it correctly. The fix should go out in the next couple of hours (they’re on the West Coast of the US, so it’ll probably happen a bit before lunch their time).

1 Like

(Oh – and thank you all for the extra information – it helped us find where the issue was)

We just deployed a fix for this issue – let us know if you’re still seeing it!

1 Like

It’s displaying properly for me now. Thanks Maka and awesome Scott!

1 Like

same for me thanks maka

(i’ll tell you if it happens again)

1 Like

::edit:: I just booted up my other pc and Firefox is fine, going to try some fixes on my end and get back to you

Thanks to both of you! On my personal end the level progress is 100% fixed but I am still experiencing the issue with maps not loading. Here is a list of the warnings and I will pm you the full console:

We think we’ve fixed the wrong-levels-completed issue and also just fixed the Firefox-not-showing-images issue (which was a new security feature they enabled).

1 Like

Yup, all 100% on my end! Thank you and your team <3

Maybe you can try to reload the website

This has already been solved and it didn’t work when you reload it at that time.