Play Home Contribute GitHub Join Us Discourse Staff Members GitHub Contribution Guides Team

Game and Movie Theories

That’s on Geonosis, and Yoda is battling Dooku

I know that (I have read at least 50 star wars books). I was just asking a where @Gamestack needed help

You might not like this, but I’ve never watched anime in my life. :expressionless:
:lion:

Official Flower Grove Topic

can you send me the cordnats in a message so that way I can have it forever so I have it when I get to the flower grove level if I don’t need to subcribe
download eye sir

@Deadpool198 well you might like FairyTail because there is funny moments awsome action moments and there is even pervy moments

P.S. if you watch Yugi-yo or poke’mon or even digimon you have watched an anime

I haven’t watched any of them, or got the games or card games. Especially not the cards, to me they look a bit tacky to me, compared to Magic the Gathering. Which I play/used to play.

have you seen Naruto?

@Deadpool198 what is a P.M.? 20 charators

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place, I meant PMs are the place where I messaged you.

** ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ** you mean the little blue button that says reply and is constly posting/relpying not a good thing? @Deadpool198

it is kind of annoying, so yes, it is

please try to put all you have to say into one message

time travel is confusing, as shown in the gameknight999 series

legend of zelda is the best game in the universe.

Hey guys. I haven’t been on in a while. It’s good to be back!

Who is ready for Fortnite season 8?!

I still play. But I’m moving to stw.

not it.
Same. Haven’t been here for like a month or something and suddenly I feel like I missed something.

Same. Haven’t been here for like a month or something and suddenly I feel like I missed something.

What’s stw?
It’s nice to have you back guys.

It’s an abbreviation for Save The World.

I recently got this game