How do i beat the multiplayer treasure grove in backwoods forest{SOLVED}

hey this is my code can somewone help me to fix it

Be the first to 100 gold!

If you die, you will respawn at 67% gold.

loop:
# Find coins and/or attack the enemy.
# Use flags and your special moves to win!
flag = self.findFlag()
self.pickUpFlag(“flag”)

Ok, ok, ok let’s back it up a bit here. How far are you? That code in VERY limited and will accomplish nothing. First you want a loop where you constantly define :“flag”

loop: 
    flag=self.findFlag()

Then you want to move to that flag.

if flag:
           self.moveXY(flag.pos.x,flag.pos.y) or self.move(flag.pos)

But honestly I don’t see the use of flags for this level.
Do that same as above except with items to collect gold.

loop:
     item= self.findNearest(self.findItems())

Then you can be creative and attack attack, projectile dodging etc…

1 Like

thx for the help i now have beaten it

1 Like

I often see a glitch where either you re-spawn dead and can’t move, or the first coin it seeks is out of the gated boundary and you can’t get to it (might have to try isPathClear() on all coins).

The respawn dead is incredibly annoying.

It’s easy to beat the game but when you do the challenges this glitching makes it impossible to solve solutions to beat other players. Super annoying why haven’t they fixed the glitch in 2 years time :frowning:

1 Like

@Andrew can you check if you can repro this?

Could you give us some more details to help us identify the problem?

What hero are you using?
What is your starting health?
Who are you battling?
What weapon did they kill you with?

1 Like

I was able to repro this with the best armor and using Pender with 432 health starting out. Essentially, everyone (Omarn, burls and skeletons) attacks the location she is landing at and it kills her in midair. You can see the blue circle where she is going to land and Pender dead a second after she spawns. I’m fighting SCTP2P ranked # 2 on blue. Before Pender is even visible on the screen she already lost 125 health.

Embroidered Griffin Wool Robe = 562
Embroidered Griffin Wool Hat = 290

dead%20re-spawn2

Found a more interesting situation where the hero fell dead even with health and never recovered. Hero laid there for almost 10 secs before the enemy killed me. It happened on the next spawn too and then the enemy won.
One piece that may be linked to the problem, the hero lost the enemy during an invisibility spell and never found the hero again. Not sure if that combination may be causing the glitch.

is this pynthon

[en_US.composer.my_button_text]

I belive that the problem is both in Phyton and JavaScript (but maybe this problem was taken care of by the staff of CodeCombat).

Andrei

ok

[en_US.composer.my_button_text]

1 Like

hi there i am having trouble with this level

Can you send me your code formated as it is described here so we will be able to help you?

Andrei

i will send it to you in 15 minutes

1 Like

Please delete it from here and send it to me in a PM (personal message) because this is a multiplayer level and someone else might steal part of the code from you or use it to exploit your tactic. Do you understand, @alinaqighulam?

Andrei