How to beat Ritic?

Hi everyone,

Just looking for some advice on beating Ritics in the Multiplayer arenas as Nalfar. At the moment I have the Burl staff, Eldritch Rune cloak, hat and Unholy tome V as well as the Elemental Codex V. However, any good Ritic still completely destroys me in any multiplayer arena. Any tips would be greatly appreciated, but it also maybe the case that Ritic is just better than Nalfar. If that is the case, apologies for disturbing anyone. Anyway, any help would be very helpful.

Thanks, Brenin Llwyd.

1 Like

Have you tried using the Elemental Codex V? I Would run up to him and use shockwave and then cast slow on him and haste on yourself that would be better than using Unholy Tome V and summoning slow and slightly weak troops that can be killed by whirlwind even if there are a lot of them and I would also use the invisibilty ring because players like DaBeast45 (so annoying!) have really powerful attacks and ritic himself has very powerful abilities so it would be good to avoid them and also the ring of speed definitely. :grin:

I used nalfar, and I beat Ritic.

1 Like

Get better armor, and use all your skills.

If you use elemental codex, he still has a long range, so he’ll beat you anyway, and invisibility does not work after you attack or 4 seconds.

How? Did you hack my account or something.

Unfortunately I already have the best armor

Dang #1 on the leaderboard

No.

The high-score scoreboard shows lots of stuff.

You got a really high score in dueling grounds.

Read the rules first please. Don’t do it again