Idea Suggestions Thread

Yes your right, when it comes to tough enemies like brawlers, or an enemy player in duelling grounds, sword of the forgotten is the way to go.

Though, I still love it when Hattori uses the runesword.

2 Likes

Is it fine if I just stick with the temple sword? How good is it against large ogres?

Its pretty good. Its my fav

Good. Because I really don’t have enough time to save up for it again. Maybe later, but definitely not now!

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Clash of Clones Help!

Could you make another topic about it, cuz this topic isn’t about that.
Thanks

1 Like

Do not need help anymore. Thankyou for the help you gave me!

What about a basketball style ogre:

5 Likes

I have an idea. You know how the vine staff lets you summon a burl? Well there can be a frost staff which lets you summon a yeti!

4 Likes

WIN_20180919_19_32_35_Pro
Artemis and her hunting dog. My illustration. What do you think?

5 Likes

i like it very much, nice idea. Could you try drawing Zeus?

I’ll try my hardest. (I :heart: Greek Myths, so I am really willing to do it.)

1 Like

My version of Zeus . What do you think? (I know it is a bit blurry. Sorry.)

5 Likes

I have an idea. You know what we could call the new island? Tartarus. It is a bottomless pit of hell in Greek Mythology. There could be the Minotaur’s maze as one of the levels, and a level where you have to slay Medusa, or a level where you could have been Jason and commander of the Argonauts, and a level where your character couldn’t eat anything or else they would stay in the Underworld forever. As a boss level, your character might have to fight Hades, armed only with what Persephone has given you. Then you can exit the area and onto the next level. What do you think?

3 Likes

Sounds cool, you could talk to Nick or Maka about it.

Maybe the island wouldn’t be just Greek myths, but maybe (for once) there could be different paths, like a Greek Myth path, or a Norse myth path, or a Hindu myth path, and whichever one you choose, you come out onto the next island called “The Hall of the Gods”. Maybe one of the boss levels, the Norse one, could be called “Ragnarok” or something. Just a thought. :wink:
P.S: If you want me to try to do some more art, I’m good with it. I’m up for a challenge.

1 Like

how about Hermes? Pan? King Midas?

This dude from fortnite might be a cool inspiration for a norse character and his name is ragnarok.
download

5 Likes

I like norse mythology, I think I’m gonna draw Fenris.