[Idea] New types of ogres and heros

I mostly made it to try Waka Mual and Cross Bones

How do you make a teacher/student account and use Illia? I created one and it says I can’t play the level cuz I need to be in a course

You have to make a teacher one first then you make a class then it gives a code and then make a student one and put in the code

I still need to figure out how to permanently toggle admin and godmode on my localhost account

Hey guys! Sorry for “kinda necroposting” but since it’s relevant I’m going to show a fan art!

interesting, very interesting. maybe the magmadrift part is a bit much, but Thats cool.

Doesn’t show the amount of levels.

Chaboi wouldn’t know the number of levels there will be

What if there was an island where all of the foes were from mythology, like the Minotaur, Loki, Medusa and the like. That would be cool.

Yeah, that’s a really good plan and also anyone can use them (the mythological characters) in anything because it’s so ancient no-one gets credits or anything. Good plan! (like Theros in mtg if anyone knows what that is)

Maybe there could be an island full of old Norse legends, one with Greek/Roman (they are very similar), or one with Egyptian stuff. What if, as mini-bosses, you got to fight minor gods, and then the all-time bosses would be the strongest god! Of course, you would get power-ups before that, like in the Kithguard Dungeons level “Guardian Angel”. Imagine how cool that would be!
P.S: Do any of you know what the yellow munchkin things are actually called?

Scouts it’s an upgraded version of a munchkin

speaking of mythology, does anyone know why norse mythology is mixed with greek/ roman?

I dunno, It is strange. But at least this means mythology is part of CoCo already.
P.S is the boom ball worth it(I’m not sure whether to save for it)?

Go to the console when loading a coco level, you’ll see something interesting there. :wink: Boom ball is good for taking out a great horde of munchkin or weaker ogres, which is effective is swarm types of levels

Ooohhh, but is it better that the sparkbomb (I already have that) Is it’s range bigger?

Both explosives are good, I also like the dragon dagger a lot.

Thanks. I need to deal with those pests by name if I am to reap my rewards on the level where you are attempting to defeat as much ogres as possible with Mrs. Hushbaum.
Also, if you are into the warrior type, get Okar Stompfoot, and upgrade him with the ring of speed. You get the perfect warrior. I have not seen him die once yet, and I got him a couple of weeks ago. Use the same code up to lvl 4 for the Kithguard Brawl. I am having issues now. The ogres are wrecking half of his health, and I need to use the replayable brawls because i’m not allowed touse my own money to get more gems. Shame. Any lvls where you can get loads of gems?
P.S: Don’t tell me to use wizard or ranger. I don’t have any good armour, weapons or anything good for them.

I’m trying to figure out how to save up 41,300 without buying them. I wonder if there are brawls on Cloudrip Mountain and if there are how many gems do you get from them.
PS: Any ideas how to get past Clash of Clones using Okar Stompfoot?

Use okar’s stomp to blast out the soldiers and archers, then use hurl and throw abilities to kill the remaining opponents