Idea Suggestions Thread

I have an idea. You know what we could call the new island? Tartarus. It is a bottomless pit of hell in Greek Mythology. There could be the Minotaur’s maze as one of the levels, and a level where you have to slay Medusa, or a level where you could have been Jason and commander of the Argonauts, and a level where your character couldn’t eat anything or else they would stay in the Underworld forever. As a boss level, your character might have to fight Hades, armed only with what Persephone has given you. Then you can exit the area and onto the next level. What do you think?

3 Likes

Sounds cool, you could talk to Nick or Maka about it.

Maybe the island wouldn’t be just Greek myths, but maybe (for once) there could be different paths, like a Greek Myth path, or a Norse myth path, or a Hindu myth path, and whichever one you choose, you come out onto the next island called “The Hall of the Gods”. Maybe one of the boss levels, the Norse one, could be called “Ragnarok” or something. Just a thought. :wink:
P.S: If you want me to try to do some more art, I’m good with it. I’m up for a challenge.

1 Like

how about Hermes? Pan? King Midas?

This dude from fortnite might be a cool inspiration for a norse character and his name is ragnarok.
download

5 Likes

I like norse mythology, I think I’m gonna draw Fenris.

Hot pics! I like it I like it

Greek Myths 101: Hermes is one of the gods (god of messengers, thieves and a lot of other stuff to be precise), Pan also plays a very important part (he is a nature spirit) and King Midas is also important. We could have a level where you had to be stealthy enough to steal something from Hermes, a maze where you had to find Pan, and a place where you have to collect as many coins as you can which aren’t gold. (Gold would turn you into a solid gold statue.)
In short, we can include them.

Alright then. If you do not mind I will try to as well, as (for some weird reason) I really like dangerous animals like snakes, wolves and cheetahs.

I can’t do all of them at the same time, but I promise to get around to it. (I’m not an octopus with 8 arms to draw 8 images at the same time!)

Nice image. Kind of reminds me of an evil Thor. Also, please, when you do your drawings, please DO NOT copy all of those posters for Thor, or any other movie posters. Images just taken off the Internet as inspiration I understand, but can you please not copy over line-to-line from them?

1 Like

If you like fantasy and Norse mythology, I suggest you get your hands on the “Magnus Chase” series by Rick Riordan. It is an awesome blend of Norse myths and fantasy. Just a tip. :wink:

1 Like

We also have a magnus in fortnite too.

2 Likes

Read the series, then you’ll get what I mean. I am not referring to Fortnite!

No, I’m just saying there’s a viking guy called magnus from fortnite. We might want a viking hero in coco.

1 Like

I have, I’ve read the kane chronicles and percy jackson and heroes of olympus. Loved dem. :ok_hand:
On point

2 Likes

Good point. What about if there were “costumes” for the characters which made them more Greek or Norse or Egyptian. Okar Stompfoot could be wearing a toga in a Greek version, a wolf skin in a Norse version and something else for Egyptian, for example.

3 Likes

if artemis created the gift of the trees from the core off Yggdrasil which is in norse mythology, who stole the crossbow, and why is greek and norse mixed.

eh i think he is egyptian

He’s South Asian according to Nick.

1 Like