Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

[Idea] New types of ogres and heros

What about the rangers? They have rifles and stuff.

1 Like

One of the things that I like about Coco is that it takes place in the medieval times(I think), and all/most of the characters are non-existent people. (Except for Hattori Hanzo).

Yeah thats true. It probably would change CodeCombat’s theme completely…

Zana’s thang seems to be progressing fast. She might be released before Illia. Here’s a poll of your prediction of which hero will probably be released first.

• Illia will be released first
  • Zana will be released first

0 voters

I don’t want to spoil too much :stuck_out_tongue: , but here are the stats. I’ve hid the abilities for the future. :slight_smile:

She probably has 2 abilities im guessing from the size of the red box

1 Like

Nope, she has three :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can the ogres attack her if she’s really small and can fly?

1 Like

every ground hero/ogre could attack air troops, and vice versa

1 Like

Yeah, it kind of makes flying useless, except it looks cool. And it’s normally faster.
:lion: :lion: :lion:

1 Like

I think flying objects can go over fire traps. That’s an advantage over ground objects.

1 Like

I have a new Hero idea; a Dwarven hero:
Here is the sketch:

And the coloured in and inked piece:

As the LOTR fans among you may have noticed, it is meant to be Gimli, it’s from a scene in one of the films.
Here are his stats:
Throw and War cry are the usual.
Self Hurl is a new ability, it’s a combination of jump and stomp; so he jumps then where he lands he does and ability similar to stomp by smashing his battle axe against the floor.

tumblr_lju79yhiJH1qgpzvfo1_500
I hope you like it.
Danny

3 Likes

Great I like it! but why is he a wizard?

Thanks, It’s meant to be Warrior, I forgot to change it. :grimacing:

Great idea! It would’ve been a great hero to add if copyright didn’t exist. :worried:

1 Like

what if you change the hero’s name and photo (still keeping the theme)

what about a hunter with a musket rifle

Sencik? (20 chars …)

I have a new idea. I feel like there should be a higher level infantry type which could be summoned using a Boss Star (Artillery is V, so maybe in VI If that’s a thing!).

Again, I’m using inspiration from LOTR but this character isn’t that famous so it doesn’t really matter. (in case anyone’s interested he’s a Minas Tirith Citadel Guard)
Stats:
Cost: 60 gold.
Health: 650
Attack:
Range: 5m (a 2m longer range than the soldier because of the spear)
Damage: 22
Cooldown: 0.4 sec
Special ability:
“cleave”, I think it would be cool to see a cleave ability in a summonable troop.
Damage: 14 (just enough for a munchkin :grin:)
Cooldown: 10 sec
Range: 10m
It would have a cool animation where he would crouch down and twirl around with his spear out and his cloak would swish around.
I’m not sure whether his abilities are OP or not, I compared the stats with this topic to try and work it out (Summonable units and their basic stats).
In LOTR they guard the fountain top of the “capital” city of Gondor: Minas Tirith.
Here’s a drawing I did of it for a bit of context:

Maybe it could be part of a new world…
I hope you like the idea,
Danny

3 Likes

Very nice art! The city kinda reminds me of the time I visited The Mont-Saint-Michel.