Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

[Idea] New types of ogres and heros

What about the rangers? They have rifles and stuff.

1 Like

One of the things that I like about Coco is that it takes place in the medieval times(I think), and all/most of the characters are non-existent people. (Except for Hattori Hanzo).

Yeah thats true. It probably would change CodeCombat’s theme completely…

Zana’s thang seems to be progressing fast. She might be released before Illia. Here’s a poll of your prediction of which hero will probably be released first.

• Illia will be released first
  • Zana will be released first

0 voters

I don’t want to spoil too much :stuck_out_tongue: , but here are the stats. I’ve hid the abilities for the future. :slight_smile:

She probably has 2 abilities im guessing from the size of the red box

1 Like

Nope, she has three :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can the ogres attack her if she’s really small and can fly?

1 Like

every ground hero/ogre could attack air troops, and vice versa

1 Like

Yeah, it kind of makes flying useless, except it looks cool. And it’s normally faster.
:lion: :lion: :lion:

1 Like

I think flying objects can go over fire traps. That’s an advantage over ground objects.

1 Like

I have a new Hero idea; a Dwarven hero:
Here is the sketch:

And the coloured in and inked piece:

As the LOTR fans among you may have noticed, it is meant to be Gimli, it’s from a scene in one of the films.
Here are his stats:
Throw and War cry are the usual.
Self Hurl is a new ability, it’s a combination of jump and stomp; so he jumps then where he lands he does and ability similar to stomp by smashing his battle axe against the floor.

tumblr_lju79yhiJH1qgpzvfo1_500
I hope you like it.
Danny

2 Likes

Great I like it! but why is he a wizard?

Thanks, It’s meant to be Warrior, I forgot to change it. :grimacing:

Great idea! It would’ve been a great hero to add if copyright didn’t exist. :worried:

1 Like

what if you change the hero’s name and photo (still keeping the theme)