Idea Suggestions Thread

I haven’t ;(
(20 chars)

or should have a thor hero with some special skill like he use his hamer to cast thunder or he cast a super electrick power to kill all orgres on a map

Hi @Nam_Khanh_Trang_trai, I’m afraid that image hasn’t loaded and at the moment it’s just a lot of text. If it doesn’t work please could you get rid of that post because it’s quite large.
Thanks
Danny

oh hello is that your nick is Dealpool in code combat I have just won you yesterday that is images sorry

I like it :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

how about a pig that throws ogres that attack you
or a big cow that shoots heavy bottles of milk

how about a hero that throws pandas

Why do you like pandas so much?

2 Likes

Because they’re epic? And cute? And can do kung-fu? (lol)

Doggo Man guy dude.

He can call wolves whenever he wants (inspired by dog man)

1 Like

Wait, that actually gave me an enemy idea.

1 Like

WolfRider

Rides an alpha wolf. The wolves are attracted to gold. There are two ways to stop him, with gold or by attacking him.

2 Likes

What about a warrior that allowes you to instantly defeat any target that is not an enemy hero and then gain haste, 100 gold and gain more max health as more health had the enemy (if you use this ability on a target with 100 health and you have 3503 health you will have in the end 3603 health) and he will have max health after using this ability that can be used every 15 seconds and the hero will also be able to consume 2000 of his health to damage all of the enemy troops for 50 health per second for the rest of the battle every 30 seconds if he has more than 2000 health.
What do you think about that?

1 Like

Name: Two-Face
Description:
Once a noble knight called Hoarnus entered in the spirit kindom and defeated the evil king spirit, but it is said that when he exited the kindom, he was never the same.
Cost:
30000 gems
Type: Warrior
Abilities:
Annihilate (cooldown 15 sec):
The target of this attack is instantly defeated, and the hero gains 1 point of maxHealth per 1 poist of the enemy’s max health, and he also gains haste for 4 sec and 100 gold and he gains max health. This attack can not be used on the enemy heroes from the multiplayer levels.
Torture (cooldown 20 sec):
The hero instantly loses 2000 health and all the enemies that to lose 50 health per second for the rest of the battle. This ability can be used only if the hero has more than 2000 health.

What do you think about this? (PS I am not really good at drawing)

3 Likes

i was a player of the development versions of 1.14 in minecraft

1 Like

what about a flaming/frost sword sorta thing like it has a powerup that sets fire to all enemies in a radius of 20 m (damage - 50 per second for ten seconds) and another powerup that freezes all enemies (instant death) in a radius of 20 m with a cooldown of 25 secs or something? idk what to call this but like hows the idea?

Many warriors have tried and failed to wield the runesword of frost and fire. It is said that the creator of the sword forged it from the lava of the volcanic world and then cooled it in the ice from Kelvintaph Glacier. The runes engraved into the handle give the sword its wicked nature of being both frozen and on fire at the same time.

hows that for a backstory?

3 Likes

Not bad! How’s ‘Icy Hot’ for a name?

2 Likes

ya sure!! (20 ice shards on fire)

1 Like

Isn’t this an idea for a new weapon?

2 Likes

i know… oops. oh well.

1 Like