Idea Suggestions Thread

I found out that Ritic is actually Tier4 and so Ursara and Illa are also gonna be Tier4 instead of Tier3. Nalfar and the other Gem heroes are Tier3. Hattori, Amara, and Hushbaum are Tier2 and the starter heroes are Tier1

4 Likes

Invisible abilities might be awesome too XD. Then the opponent won’t know. :joy:

3 Likes

@everyone, devs saw Ursara destroying the ogres!!! Little is known about her powers but they know that they will find out soon!!! Devs got to interview her. All she said to the devs was, “Shadow is the best.”

Note: This is just a fan art of what it might look like in the heroes bar.

3 Likes

Is that the actual skills?

Nope (20 characters)

1 Like

I just thought it will match her best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

looks cool though. 20

1 Like

Ritic the cold outwits amara arrowhead in every status (or equals to), so if you buy ritic, then you only need to use amara to challenge yourself.

It’s ok to make your own mock-ups, but make sure to put a note that explains that it is your fan-art and not official.

Thanks!

3 Likes

@maka is Illa coming soon? I remember you saying she’s going to get released in the spring season.

2 Likes

Yeah i agree. When is she coming

This doesn’t sound like me. :slight_smile:

Illia is still forging her weapons. It’s possible she’ll be out for fall, but the truth is we are focusing our energies at other areas of the game right now.

We have written up some of her abilities and I even have some art for them, but they’re not ready to go.

Maka

1 Like

How many new total heroes will there be this year?
(I think 4)

Yea true (20 charecters)

Where do you think they will be available?

Probably in the hero’s section or the shop

I meant what world? (opinion question)
Sorry for phrasing it wrong!

1 Like

It’s ok, It happens to everyone. They will probably be available in Glacier or Lava campaigns.

It seems strange though. A ranger available in the Glacial or Volcanic Levels.

2 Likes

Its possible. Anything is possible with code

2 Likes