Idea Suggestions Thread

A.I leage idea
i was thinking what if you could have a tool were you can code the enemy so you can test your code in differant situations

1 Like

Quite a few people liked Chaboi’s idea…

2 Likes

throwing axe(ranger secondary)
throw: throws an axe at the nearest enemy dealing 100 dmg. range of 40 meters.
cooldown: 3 seconds
cost: 900
unlock: 10

1 Like

balanced, but cost too low, should be more like 1k

Necromancer:
Details: An ally that can summon and control his own army of the undead. Health: 250 Attack: 50
Gold cost: 150 Commands: raise dead, summon undead, attack. (Note, only you can control the undead. the Necromancer just summons them) Comes with boss star 4 (or 5?)

5 would be better, but necromancer fits with team ogres more, since necromancy is kind of dark magic, and good people would use light magic

Not really, I would love to use dark magic. But my Idea is for the Magic Classes.

It is a new Book.

Name: Book of Evil
Cost: 9.5k
Skills:

• castDeath() - The enemy that you cast on this dies, and you gain as much health that the enemy had.
  • castImmortal() - If you cast this you don’t take any damage for 5 seconds and after the 4 seconds, you regain all health
  • castArmageddon() -if you cast this and your health is greater than enemy’s health, you kill all enemies that have lower health than you

And some others.

Kinda like Nalfar’s sacrifice except for enemies and a bit more powerful

5 seconds* and regaining all health is a bit OP, maybe you regain 50% of the health you lost?

Within what range? and if on the whole map, then you should make it take half your health or smth

I think here you should be able to cast only on units that have health 10 times less than yours.

That’s a good idea. So, that can be added.

1 Like

Maybe I could call it the reviver, with it summoning light souls instead of the undead

1 Like

hypnotizeing ring:
allows you to hypnotize an enemy for a low cost of 5 coins but for every enemy you hypnotize it does ten damadge per second

new enemy:
theif
damge: 10
health: 100
special ability:
sword theft
steals 50% of your heros damge which can be gaind back by killing the theif
armor theft:
steals 50% of heros extra health (extra health meaning health provided by armor) can be gained by killing the theif
item theft:
steals a item (i.e gloves, rings, boots,boss stars ect)
all special abiltys have a 50% chance of working when the theif atacks the hero and all the theif can not use sword theft or armor more than one because that would be to op
(when an item is stolen it registers as not ready with the comand isReady comand or with boss star the the cost to summon is set to infinite )

That seems like an good idea. But there is only one problem. If your code has you albilites used and that item is getting used? what would happen to the thief then?

Revised Book of Evil. First I want to say thanks to Peter, the warlock for his insight and wisdom.

Name: Book of Evil
Cost: 9.5k
Skills:

• castDeath() - The enemy that you cast on this dies, and you gain as much health that the enemy had as long as it is a unit and has 10 times less health than the wearer.
  • castImmortal() - If you cast this you don’t take any damage for 5 seconds and after the 4 seconds, you regain all health
  • castArmageddon() -if you cast this and your health is greater than enemy’s health, you kill all enemies that have lower health than you. The range would be 15 meters.

Does that sound about right @PeterPalov

because for abilitys there is a cooldown and the program asks is it ready and if the theif stole the item then it does not register as ready ever

You may want to add that to the description

i fixed it (20 chars )

Oh god

Maybe it can steal your whole shield health and 25% armor?

stealing boss star is annoying

what kind of special abilities? hero abilities or spell book/ring abilities?

i am talking about the theft special ability