Ideas for New Weapons

You all have exams? I don’t.

Lucky you then. they are so stressful

1 Like

not really a weapon but boots that match armors would be cool (ofc id wear them. to heck with jumping lmao)

2 Likes

I have an idea:

infinityglobe

cost: :gem: 16000
Description: having found in a lost temple, many heros think that this globe will last till the end of time. though old, it still shines as brightly and as clearly as the sun, some people think that the globe was made by the sun.
Abilities: Can teleport enemies(or friends or heros) to a place, lets say in a minefield, can build towers(human beam tower, human arrow-tower) each one cost 200 gold, can build fire-traps.

3 Likes

That’s good! (20 char)

1 Like

what do you mean by : [20 char]

You can’t post anything below 20 characters so we don’t spam. So to shorten something like:
“How are you? 20 characters”
We say:
"How are you? (20 chars)

1 Like

no

You’re confusing things @Monsty.

Ha I understand. @enPointe77 he is doing the trick. (Don’t no one ask I will not answer)

2 Likes

Ik he is, but Samuel’s just learning the basics. He doesn’t need to be confused right now.

Hehe. @Samuel_Yu you need to type twenty characters(/letters) in normal topics(like this), but 10 characters in private messages. We use chars/char to shorten “characters”

There’s a trick to avoid the 20 chars(the one i used in a previous post), but I’m keeping my mouth shut.

3 Likes

cough off-topic haha

2 Likes

hi

Hey! Welcome back!

1 Like

bypassed 20 chars

1 Like
again.
1 Like

And?

1 Like

Please stay on-topic and stop attempting to circumvent the 20 characters limit. It’s there to prevent spam, and if I see more of this happening, I will start taking action.

8 Likes

Sorry Chaboi. (20 chars)

1 Like