Ideas for New Weapons

Ring of the underworld V is too OP as its flame armour can kill chieftains in 6 seconds. How about reducing the damage or duration of it? Also, summon undead’s cooldown is too less, which will almost crash the purpose of buying the unholy tomb V, how about increasing the cooldown? And explode is too OP as it can obliterate any enemies within 20m (It’s like a robobomb at the hero with an extended radius, that is way too OP), how about making it friendly fire, but at the same time, since you are making the things less OP, you can reduce the number of gems needed to afford it.

to keep these ability’s make this 10050 gems

Ring of the underworld I-V, this ring has been found from under a volcano. This ring can defeat even the most formidable enemies.

I- Cast Summon undead: summon 1 skeleton to fight for you. Cooldown:17.5
cost: 750

II- Cast Summon undead: summon 2 skeletons to fight for you. Cooldown:17.5 Cast flame-armor: burn the melee enemies with this flaming armor lasting 5 seconds with 10 DPS. cooldown: 15
Cost: 1550

III- Cast Summon Undead: summon 3 skeletons to fight for you. cooldown: 17.5. Cast flame-armor: lasts 5 seconds, 20DPS. cooldown:15. Cost: 2550.

IV- Cast Summon Undead: summon 3 skeletons to fight for you. cooldown: 17.5. Cast flame-armor: lasts 8 seconds, 55DPS. cooldown:25. Cost: 4060.

V- Cast Summon Undead: summon 4 skeletons to fight for you. cooldown: 10. Cast flame-armor: lasts 3 seconds, 125DPS. cooldown:30, Cast Throw: throw range: 15, damage:100, AoE: 2, cooldown: 15. Cast Explode. Damage to hero: 550, AoE: 5, damage to enemies: 250, cooldown, 90, extreme knockback. Cast Force Bolt: damage: 100, knocks target back. cooldown: 25. Cost: 18550.

You have solved the OP problem, but now it is too underpowered for such a high price, how about lowering the price?

And also the flame armour in IV is actually more powerful than the one in V as 55 * 8 = 440 dmg in IV but in V it is 125 * 3 = 375 dmg so it has a problem here.

ROTU IV is 4060 gems but V is 18550 gems, V is 4 times of IV, it is too big a leap in the price.

Ring of the underworld I-V, this ring has been found from under a volcano. This ring can defeat even the most formidable enemies.

I- Cast Summon undead: summon 1 skeleton to fight for you. Cooldown:17.5
cost: 750

II- Cast Summon undead: summon 2 skeletons to fight for you. Cooldown:17.5 Cast flame-armor: burn the melee enemies with this flaming armor lasting 5 seconds with 10 DPS. cooldown: 15
Cost: 1550

III- Cast Summon Undead: summon 3 skeletons to fight for you. cooldown: 17.5. Cast flame-armor: lasts 5 seconds, 20DPS. cooldown:15. Cost: 2550.

IV- Cast Summon Undead: summon 3 skeletons to fight for you. cooldown: 17.5. Cast flame-armor: lasts 8 seconds, 30DPS. cooldown:25. Cost: 4060.

V- Cast Summon Undead: summon 4 skeletons to fight for you. cooldown: 10. Cast flame-armor: lasts 3 seconds, 125DPS. cooldown:30, Cast Throw: throw range: 15, damage:100, AoE: 2, cooldown: 15. Cast Explode. Damage to hero: 550, AoE: 5, damage to enemies: 250, cooldown, 90, extreme knockback. Cast Force Bolt: damage: 100, knocks target back. cooldown: 25. Cost: 9550.

1 Like

the formida bomb
cost:99000
ability: destruction: deals 99999 damage to every one in the rang of 999. cooldown: 100seconds

Too op.
Even if you had the gems I doubt it would be added.
In arenas you could just insta win.

oh ya, you can’t use it in areas.

Still way to op.
You could just cheez every single level.

K.O.

(complete)

how about it takes half of your maxHealth. so if you maxHealth was 1000 and you have 500 hp then you will just die so it’s also risky since all the enemies don’t come out at once and it can hit your friends.

what about this (from: Shaun chi and the legend of the ten rings) the ten rings.
cost: 99999 :gem:
double: multiplies by 2 to all your attacks for ten seconds.
cooldown: 2 minutes
warriors only

1 Like

eh too weak for its cost
maybe cost is like 35k (35000 gems)

sure. (20 characters)

Thief’s Wand
изображение

Example usage
While True:
   warlock=hero.findNearest(hero.findByType("warlock",hero.findEnemies()))
   if warlock and hero.distanceTo(warlock) <30 and hero.canCast("steal"):
      hero.cast("steal",warlock)
      if hero.canCast("summon-undead"):
         hero.cast("summon-undead")

The art isn’t done yet and most likely I won’t be able to draw it, so any help will be appreciated! You can PM me your drawing if you want it be here.

3 Likes

btw, I forgot to tell you, in “castSteal”, at the end it says spell that has the target, but it should say spell that the target has

I don’t care now, I won’t remake the HTML changing 3rd time and please, if you want to correct me, please PM me. It’s really annoying when you do that in topics because it counts as spam.
I’m really annoyed (because there are 2 people who do so) and next time I will flag you as spam.

hey. u should be a new extention, its called moonwatcherly (it corrects every human thing possible)

2 Likes