Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

Junk Talk Topic

Yo Nba 2k19 came out. I can’t wait to see how it looks dudes. #StrengthInNumbers! lets go #Warriors

battle with lebron james came earlier than expected… he is now in lakers.

1 Like

How 'bout Madden 19. I think they did a great job. Kudos to EA Sports. I can’t wait to see how they do on Madden 20!

just saying but Veteran’s day is over.

How about NHL 19
(20 chars)

any one wach FairyTail or just anime in genral

Yup i do im the self proclaimed weeb

I really don’t care if I play PUBG or Fortnight I mean it depends on if people are just camping and buying the strongest guns from a vinding machine with v-bucks and beeing total jerks on fortnight then ya I would just play PUBG and vice-versa and it also just depends on what I’m willing to play that day :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: PLZ Don’t hate me for choosing both

@Emidoge you watch FairyTail? cool who is your favorite charactor and do you ship NaLu (Natsu and Lucy) just asking?

is any one on right now

Im back but i like no game no life the most but fairy tale is good

so the conversation went from theories to favorite games to sport games then to anime talk about random!

You might not like this, but I’ve never watched anime in my life. :expressionless:
:lion:

Official Flower Grove Topic

can you send me the cordnats in a message so that way I can have it forever so I have it when I get to the flower grove level if I don’t need to subcribe
download eye sir

@Deadpool198 well you might like FairyTail because there is funny moments awsome action moments and there is even pervy moments

P.S. if you watch Yugi-yo or poke’mon or even digimon you have watched an anime

I haven’t watched any of them, or got the games or card games. Especially not the cards, to me they look a bit tacky to me, compared to Magic the Gathering. Which I play/used to play.

have you seen Naruto?

@Deadpool198 what is a P.M.? 20 charators

Sorry I posted this in the wrong place, I meant PMs are the place where I messaged you.

** ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ** you mean the little blue button that says reply and is constly posting/relpying not a good thing? @Deadpool198