@{{New MegaThread}}@ __{Star Wars included,}__Multiplayer comparison, Exchanging codes(No solutions for levels) Flower art and much much more --_-- [Also This topic can also be about anything + posting your now levels] -Some_Naruto- #GonnaBeMostPopular

Well hello here :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello @Emidoge , Lets talk here

Alrighty What do you think Boruto…

nice to see 2 fans of the same topic meet.

Its cool. But Naruto is way better. But that could change. I mean i only saw the first episode

The Naruto theme song Yeeaaa!

Other than Naruto, Kakashi is my second favorite charecter @Emidoge

OMG just figured this out. The items that are not released are in the shop. they are just hidden. I am getting closer on how to get those items

I’ve tried inspect/console, but whenever I try purchasing it, it updates and doesn’t purchase. I’m sure codecombat is smarter than that. Inspect is for when devs try to temporary change to see and add/remove stuff, to test it before actually changing the actual script.

Man then why was i messing around trying to make it update (well it did but that did not do everything then i gave up after 1 whole hour tinkering)

Is this better

def onSpawn(e):
    while True:
        i = Math.random()
        i = i * 3
        i = Math.round(i) 
        # Find and fetch a "potion":
        random = ["All hail EnderLord832!", "Kill them!", "I know you can do it !!"]
        # Find and fetch a "potion":
        pet.say(random[i])
        pet.moveXY(hero.pos.x, hero.pos.y - 20)

why is it onSpawn(e)

Does it make a difference?

Well okay it’s better but still why

also the code doesn’t work if i >= 5/6

So what would i do t make it better. Shoild i put 4 or something

it is giving me this error and phase shift is not working

Maka has asked that we do not clutter the forums up with these silly topics. Please keep it all in the the original silly topic please