Play Home Contribute GitHub Join Us Discourse Staff Members GitHub Contribution Guides Team

Songs to share! + Random Star Wars stuff!

happy birthday @Minh

This makes me sad, :disappointed_relieved::cry:
It’s the world cup England song ( world cup 1984, but everyone (English) still listens to it now ).
And we got to the semi-finals (the first time for 37 years) and lost to Croatia who we just beat recently.
Oh and who saw England vs US in football. :grin::grin::grin:
:lion: :lion: :lion: this is the england football badgee ( apparently this word without the extra e isn’t allowed, probably because of the beef) as well.

Does anyone like xxxtention? (I do)

I’ve never heard one of his songs,
tell me your favourite song of his and I’ll listen to it.
:lion: :lion: :lion:

He’s my favorite artist but my favorite songs of his are Jocelyn Flores, Falling Down, and SAD!

Which rapper is better?

• Eminim
  • Big Sean
  • 21 Savage
  • Kanye West
  • Nikki Minaj
  • snoop dog
  • none

0 voters

Which pop singer?

• Justin Bieber
  • Beyonce
  • Ariana Grande
  • Micheal Jackson
  • Bruno Mars
  • Mariah Carey

0 voters

Happy Birthday @Seojin_Roy_Lee! Here are some cakes
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:

Darth Dreadnought. Huh. And here I was thinking that only my little brother could be that obsessed with Star Wars.

The biggest Star Wars fan ever.

Why hold it by the blade?

No idea
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

What blade? It looks like a stick.

Happy new years!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

It is a stick. No, wait, that’s a really long pole. So, It is a pole.

LOL, The guy thinks he is so cool when he is not :rofl:

split this topic #161

A post was merged into an existing topic: Which one are you going to choose? [polls]

This is my favourite song:

I like this song a lot.