{SPOILERS FREE}["Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots, CodeCombat map, Doritos and other Crazy stuff with HTML, LOL. [Also Some Movie Ratings] #wayToLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL

found that trick 2 years ago, and our neighbor showed a star wars movie that night, but I like it still.

Hofstadter’s Law: It always take longer than you expect, even when you take in account Hofstadter’s Law. <- Reading this while code combat is taking forever to load

It also says yer a wizard (what ever you’re name is, in my case this says shadow-assassinator) - Hagrid

make spaghetti, then fight. making spaghetti is his highest standard.

YOU’RE MEETING ALL MY STANDARDS!
-Papyrus

if you have 0 standards, he’ll say that you are almost as good as him.

I want to see deadpool 1 and 2 but I’m not old enough. N000000!!! :cry:

The first time I watched deadpool 1 was 2 years ago. And looking forward to deadpool 2.

R.I.P Deadpool198
:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

R.I.P you (deadpool should kill 20 characters.)

rip deadpool198, ???-2018 :disappointed_relieved:

tbh im not old enough either, im not even 13 but i watch pg-13 movies bc im a savage boss XD

I watched pg-13 first when I was 10 months old. I didn’t know how to walk.

I remember watching little bits of LOTR at a party when I was like four? and it basically stuck ever since

When I was 12 there were no such thing as movie ratings. Whether or not you watched something was up to your parents. Movies with sound and color were a big deal then too. LOL.

Right now? Being on the forum is a big deal to me.

what’s LOTR? Lord of the Rings?

It is. (20 chararact)

I’m not even 13 either.

I watched Chucky when I was really little.