© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

The Master Sword was only given to people who beat the level by the end of May two years ago. It was a limited time contest.

Try not to put real questions in this very silly topic thread – they may not get noticed.

5 Likes

I don’t know what you’re referring to here, but let’s just talk generically:

1. Be nice to each other.
  2. Don’t clutter a topic up with things that aren’t related to that topic – this topic is a bit of a mess already, but we should try to keep it to one topic. @Chaboi_3000 has it right:

It’s an open forum – post new threads. Give them accurate subject names so people know what you’re talking about.

5 Likes

Could I make a new topic and say the random stuff we said in this topic in that topic?
I was just referring to when @Chaboi_3000 posting a screenshot of the total likes of his topic new ideas for ogres and heroes which was when we were trying to get loads of likes on this topic and we only had 538 and it was bit like: look my topic has more likes than that topic and I was saying that was off topic as well, but it doesn’t matter. You’re right ( of course ), sorry for saying that other thing I just wanted to have a topic where we could do that. Also could I change this topic to be a random chat as well as being a HTML editing topic or shall I make another one?
Thanks.

4 Likes

Feel free to create a topic called “Random nonsense” and post random nonsense there if you’d like.

9 Likes

IIM BACKKKK hahah hehehe

3 Likes

Better than ever!!!:smirk_cat:

2 Likes

Here is a simple one that I did

5 Likes

Here is a funny one!;-);-0

5 Likes

Nice!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks @Gamestack!! You too!!

3 Likes

Here is one more:

6 Likes

Here is another well fan based one:

6 Likes

Another Atlanta love one if you know what I mean. (Minus the Braves. They are good. I just don’t like baseball like that)

6 Likes

Nice job! Are the people you’re talking about sports teams?

4 Likes

Yeah man I’m a real sports guy so a lot of these html edits that I am playing around with are sportsy stuff!:smile:

4 Likes

Lets give a little love to Codecombat again!

6 Likes

And also, whoever made this topic, thanks. This is a great, funny, creative, and exciting topic. Good Job!!!

4 Likes

@Gamestack was the person.

4 Likes

Ok thanks @Gamestack!!. Great Topic!!

3 Likes

Here is another one:

5 Likes