© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

@Gamestack, what’s ur Fortnite username?

1 Like

wow thats crazy!!
20 characters

1 Like

Sounds more insane than funny XD $100 is a lot but $500 a bit insane. I wish they give me the $500, :wink:

1 Like

I was being polite with my choice of words :wink:

2 Likes

Fine, I’ll change it (20 crazy Fortnite buyers)

1 Like

My username is…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

LOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

idk let me check my phone.

1 Like

I know one time, when I was playing Fortnite, and when I finished the match it logged me out, I was like watduhek? Then I realized that the servers are down. But this is what happened when I got logged, out(because I thought I got banned)
imagehttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/KIcYNDZp_qQrH9xXwGJalIZjVCmDSzsTIAGYdRLmZLSrh88ZhWyO8dtUPZXzNsQwZLNY8ILNJJbkVSaXECDn1tbwBz1Wmt7lRP7tj1qe1Cba=w435-h245-nc

3 Likes

it’s loading right now.

1 Like

I will tell you when its done.

1 Like

3 more minutes in queue

you changed your picture.

2 Likes

it says 11 min in queue

1 Like

I will just message you for fortnite.

1 Like

Finally got in.(20 minutes of killing time.)

Cute yetibab in my team.

3 Likes

Nah, Is that photoshopped? If it isn’t then plz tell me how I can get it cuz it is so cute!
btw I like the guy on your profile picture he’s cool.

2 Likes

I just saw the new ragnarok skin and it’s sick, I prefer it by far to the omega skin.
edit I just realised there was a 63 unread sign before I looked at this topic, Wow that’s more than 10% percent of the topic in 1 hour!

1 Like

I like max drift better though.