© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

No it’s Monday 20 characters

1 Like

you made that post on sunday

you made that post monday

You made that post on Monday

Oh my gosh guys, I was looking around in the thangs, and I found this: https://codecombat.com/editor/thang/crypt-key
The Crypt Key, but that’s not the exiting bit, it’s this bit:
Is it a ring? Is it a real key? No one knows, but the Crypt Key is said to unlock the secrets of a new world. A new world, Maybe it’s the Volcano world?? What are your theories??

@everyone can someone tell me the name of all the heroes (the string i know tharin is a knight but waht about the others)

I do not know the type of lady ida justheart

Champion is the type for Ida

I thought champion is the type for illia?

Just click on the hero and it tells you what type he/she is…

He means by the hero type. Not the class of the hero. So Illia will be guardian instead of warrior

1. Who is Illia? I see no one by that name.
  2. Where do you find the type versus class?

Oh Illia is a tier 4 hero who’s soon to be released. You can find the types in the thang editor. Because heroes are classified as their type hero not their actual name

U can find all these in the game development as well.
What do you think about the crypt Key?
p.s. we got 4.3k veiws! Wow, but I don’t think we’ll ever get more veiws than the pinned topics because all the new people see them.

Should I buy it and see if it works? JK I’m 100% sure it doesn’t work right now.

Try it! Although actually all the tasks aren’t done so I’m not sure.

I’ll wait until the tasks are complete :wink:

Here’s a Lamborghini on the front page:

1 Like

1 Like

@SuperSmacker i challenge you to a codecombat duel in cavern survival! I am going to use my non subscriber account Wowakar (Like thoktar but saying Wow :smile:). Do not copy my strategy instead use a different one. You can try to defeat me on the clan Cavern survival.