© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

And go agains my blue one not the red one
EDIT: I copied the code for my blue one so now i guess you can do the red one 2
EDIT2 i am using a different strategy for the red one so scratch that

I feel bad for tharin. He is an old man yet he is still fighting :sob:
e3352aec-fa3b-47ab-95a4-78c90ce441e4

2 Likes

Just look at his grey hair

I beat Nick with Tharin!!!

3 Likes

@nick i think i have another challenge for you. Can you be number one with tharin and no unreleased items ( went to 13 with tharing yaaay!)

1 Like

Guys what’s the Example badge, @Chaboi_3000 do you know?

Im number 1 on Caven Survival!!! I have always wanted to do that for 2 years!!!

A template for creating badges

I was #1 for a while, but y’all adapted to my strategies :wink: it’s hard to stay at the #1 spot when everyone is adapting their code specifically to defeat you without responding to new challengers every day. I’d probably have to do it on a more complicated arena or use one of the more powerful heroes.

1 Like

Yea you could use a more powerfull hero. Or you could use tharin and boss star V

I can’t type in discord

never mind i had to reload

There is a glith in capture their flag. I completed it and got the aceviment but it says (In a private clan to look at my stats) that i have not completed it

Nick, maybe it’s perhaps time to… use your Illia. Hehe.

1 Like

NO! Thats sooo cheating! If he use boss star v thats good enough but illia! She is an unreleased hero. He could like give her op abiaties and no one would be able to defeat him

That’s the point dude, Nick made this game, so he can change it to anything

But thats unfair :sob:

Well RIP dude, I’ll perhaps work on some of Ursara’s abilities

It is 9-11
a sad day

@Gamestack, did you get to tier 100? I got ragnarok a week ago :wink: