© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots, CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayToLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF

Try it! Although actually all the tasks aren’t done so I’m not sure.

I’ll wait until the tasks are complete :wink:

Here’s a Lamborghini on the front page:

@SuperSmacker i challenge you to a codecombat duel in cavern survival! I am going to use my non subscriber account Wowakar (Like thoktar but saying Wow :smile:). Do not copy my strategy instead use a different one. You can try to defeat me on the clan Cavern survival.

And go agains my blue one not the red one
EDIT: I copied the code for my blue one so now i guess you can do the red one 2
EDIT2 i am using a different strategy for the red one so scratch that

I feel bad for tharin. He is an old man yet he is still fighting :sob:
e3352aec-fa3b-47ab-95a4-78c90ce441e4

Just look at his grey hair

I beat Nick with Tharin!!!

@nick i think i have another challenge for you. Can you be number one with tharin and no unreleased items ( went to 13 with tharing yaaay!)

Guys what’s the Example badge, @Chaboi_3000 do you know?

Im number 1 on Caven Survival!!! I have always wanted to do that for 2 years!!!

A template for creating badges

I was #1 for a while, but y’all adapted to my strategies :wink: it’s hard to stay at the #1 spot when everyone is adapting their code specifically to defeat you without responding to new challengers every day. I’d probably have to do it on a more complicated arena or use one of the more powerful heroes.

Yea you could use a more powerfull hero. Or you could use tharin and boss star V

I can’t type in discord

never mind i had to reload

There is a glith in capture their flag. I completed it and got the aceviment but it says (In a private clan to look at my stats) that i have not completed it

Nick, maybe it’s perhaps time to… use your Illia. Hehe.

NO! Thats sooo cheating! If he use boss star v thats good enough but illia! She is an unreleased hero. He could like give her op abiaties and no one would be able to defeat him