© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

True, good point, they’re just different things, but how do American snacks taste “American”

4 Likes

Okay i just saw so many awesome stuff in the thangs section. Why don’t the developers add them?

5 Likes

cheez doodlessss.:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

4 Likes

Are the best :cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

4 Likes

Okay :face_with_raised_eyebrow: but that did not answer my question

5 Likes

They are probably not finished with them yet.

4 Likes

Oh okay :smile:. I will be so excited when they come out. I think Nick had the fangrider staff once.I faced him and he totally killed me with it, so that means it is developed. Though why are they not releasing it if it is developed

6 Likes

I need a subscription for code-combat.

5 Likes

I need to buy ritic.

4 Likes

Actually he was Nalfar.

6 Likes

I might get one after I beat code-combat

4 Likes

What do you mean?:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

4 Likes

He had nalfar and was summoning ogre fangriders with the staff of fangriders in the thangs

6 Likes

ooooooooh
(20 cheeses :cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese: It is exactly 20 cheeses.

4 Likes

Oh ok hahaha (20)
:smile:

6 Likes

Mcdonalds is bad. It has bad cheese.:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

4 Likes

Ever wonder what happened to the ranger that shot ritic

6 Likes

No not really
:thinking:

7 Likes

Do you think the ranger went to the volcano campaign.

4 Likes

Yea maybe, or Ritic could have killed the ranger and forgotten about it

7 Likes