© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots, CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayToLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#Post Anything!

I got 41!!! Notifications!!!

Good job on the 400 likes :smiley:
28%20AM

Lets get us to 500? :wink:

I got us up to 487 likes.
24%20AM

What did the duck say to the person when he bought chapstick…
Put it on my bill.

Drop a :heart: if you liked the joke!

Get it? Because ducks have bills and a bill is a “an amount of money owed for goods supplied or services rendered, set out in a printed or written statement of charges.”

Why are you getting so many likes for these dreadful puns! 18 jokes
I’m liking these likes!25

i don’t have many received hearts. Around 20

@Gamestack, mind not asking for likes anymore? It’s going to spam the forum. Thanks!

Lol it was supposed to be a joke.

It just became reality.

:laughing:

NICE
17%20PM

Hey guys this a level @SuperSmacker made and I really like but I don’t think anyone’s done it yet except for me so I thought you might want to try it: [Adventurer] The Wrath of the Lava King

This level is good. I didn’t beat it yet though:[Adventurer] The Wrath of the Lava King

lol (cheez doodles are the best thing in the world. cheez doodles are the best thing in the world. cheez doodles are the best thing in the world. cheez doodles are the best thing in the world. I love cheez doodles.) I’m just saying how much I love cheez doodles.

Um Enderlord It is still there.

Are you talking about cheesy wotsits? Are cheez doodles an american version of cheesy wotsits or is it the other way round? cheez%20doodlesdownload

Hmm. There is no way to describe American snacks except to just say, American snacks taste “American”

I don’t know I never even tried cheez doodles. XD