© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

how? I currently have 12000 something gems. Waiting for other heroes.

4 Likes

I have 6 gems…

5 Likes

If you guys beat me with Pender in harrowland on the first try i will make a clan in your name.

5 Likes

I already have a clan in my name… Also, I don’t see you as pender, I see you as ritic on both sides.

4 Likes

or, do you mean that we have to use pender and beat you?

4 Likes

Challenge Accepted. LOL

3 Likes

Cool! How did you get so many? Was it from the lifetime subscription? Or have you just saved for ages?
btw I have 3789 at the moment.

3 Likes

Waaahhhhh! :sob::sob: This is terrible, why has this happened!!! Joking. Actually I think I know, I think it’s because American films and series are released in america first so it’s the same with american netflix so I can’t watch it because that wouldn’t be allowed or something.

3 Likes

I have been saving it up

4 Likes

Yea but i bet you cant on the FIRST try

4 Likes

I beat you on the first try, it was really hard and it took me quite a long time and I kinda just made my code to beat you not anyone else so I don’t think I’ll do very well on the ladder.

4 Likes

I mean without changing your code. Your original code, so it doesn’t count. But still congrats for beating me.

6 Likes

And how do you reply by email @Deadpool198?

6 Likes

Well you’ll get notifications on email and you can reply there

5 Likes

Oh, whoops sorry, Got that wrong! LOL
You reply by email by going on your preferences and getting codecombat to send you emails then when you get an email when someone replies to you you, can reply to that.

4 Likes

Ok i will to go get that badge!

6 Likes

Yeah, I just looked at Chaboi’s badges and tried to do some of them just to get badges.

4 Likes

i set the preferences now how do i send an email?

5 Likes

I’ll send you a reply and look at it on your email and it should have it and you can just reply to it there.

3 Likes

Oh ok but don’t i have to do it on a post?

5 Likes