© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots, CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayToLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#Post Anything!

I didn’t buy it, the gif is from online I have 250 v bucks :frowning:

Hmm why 250 not 400?

Look guys, I can fake people’s quotes so I can make them say things they didn’t actually say,

Chaboi, you did say that but did you say this?

HaHaHa, I can frame you all!!! :japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

Actually the fabricated quote doesn’t contain any links to the original post, so it’s easy to tell that it’s not real.

Edit: Click on the little arrow to the right side of the quote. It links back to the original post so anyone can tell it’s not the original quote.

Just saying Chaboi, I did know what munkey just said. I knew it didn’t work, it was just a joke. XD

just joking lol(screw 20 characters)

Just for the record, I have no problem with this as long as it’s in fun and it doesn’t get malicious. Keep it clean and keep it fun and it’s all good.

You can use this many times but don’t do it so much that you can actually hurt people’s feelings.

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. Just because you can, doesn’t always mean that you should. Keep it fun and don’t be mean.

Ok cool, btw Chaboi I like your profile picture, it’s pretty cool. :grin:

Team rogue for fortnite

ive played fortnite, but the gameplay is glitch a lot of the time. I got killed when the person who killed me had 0 health.

how in the world is did the first post get edited 21 times? (and counting…)

and this topic got really branched out in 3 months.

there is a level called assembly speed.

Completed it with ease

when it takes like 30 Mins to take to find the bottom…

I… …L…i…k…e… …T…y…p…i…n…g… …L…i…k…e… …T…h…i…s

I have 1.4k vbucks XD

The new leaked twitch prime skin (Those with amazon prime get it for free!)