© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

I beat Nick’s new code!

3 Likes

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!??!!? SO ITS POSSIBLE!!! HOPE HAS RE ENTERED MY LI- oh wait, hes using ritic, I feel dead inside, but good job @Archion

1 Like

I also beat @nick’s tharin with Naria. It was pretty simple

1 Like

however, it seems right that Chaboi_3000 would take responsibility and make this a place for actual discussion of issues, so it doesn’t become like other social media

1 Like

How is this person coding in Java?!

1 Like

Also it would be cooler if when you raise dead the zombie ogre would use it’s abilities. like if i raised a shaman it would use grow same with warlockes and witches

1 Like

47%20AM
AND THAT WAS DEFAULT CODE TOO! Lol

1 Like

also this: look at top and then look at bottom:
24%20AM
also default

1 Like

yay I beat you. (20)

1 Like

Ehh i deleted my old code which got me really high and tried a nother one. It was horrible.

1 Like

I seldom check my multilevel score but very often i see this picture
till-the-end
( user name deleted by me )
Are some guys running scripts to climb the ladder?

All these losses are from the same person. It did’t bother me, but it’s ridiculous!
( the guy is between the first twenty, don’t know if he has forum account. But he/she isn’t the only one I have
seen to use this technique - or is it a bug??? )

1 Like

Guys, try beating him using the starter free heroes, it might be more of a fun challenge to do that.

1 Like

who?(20 accounts without codecombat subsription)

1 Like

nick. (20 characters)

1 Like

I am back wassup guys :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yo @Emidoge , how’s your battle pass? I’m tier 75

1 Like

I am 20 less lel Well i can only play on weekends so i am Happy

1 Like

This is apparently the road trip legendary back bling.

1 Like

WHOAAAAAA. Its legit

1 Like

I have the older season 4 blockbuster skin and back bling

1 Like