© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

Umm, you don’t have to have the discourse open to reply via email you can do it seperately.

3 Likes

Yea can you tell me your email so i can send one to you or is there another way

5 Likes

There’s another way, The discourse has it’s own mail and if you’re on the discourse you have a discourse mail account. I use gmail so maybe you should get it if you don’t have it, it should automatically send you an email.
But only if you don’t look at the reply on the discourse so you have to leave and look at your email before you look at the discourse, I have to go now, sorry I can’t help you any more.

3 Likes

Ok who in here is @ru.die. I am so angry at him. He copied my code!

4 Likes

It’s @RobAnybody. IDK if he copies code, but ik he puts solutions in his master GitHub account.

4 Likes

You guys should tell him to stop. It’s cheating

4 Likes

Code for what level @Archion? Hmm, that a bit weird. Did you take his code from Github?

4 Likes

Harrowland :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

No i promise. I created it from scratch

4 Likes

Ok thats cheating, or the exact same code. If he is really cheating in codes, codecombat staffs will have to ban him, and if he’s just got the same code by coincidence(Very rare for multiplayer games), then no ban.

5 Likes

i can send you the code and you can compoare with his

3 Likes

Nah, idk his code so there is no way I can compare. Can you make a vid of what the code looks like when running and his code when running?
BTW, if he’s really cheating, then admin has to do this:

4 Likes

Announcement: @everyone, from this post, you can only talk about the spoiler free google editing. Those who post unrelevant posts will be marked as spam. Seriously, this is becoming a random chat, not a forum.

5 Likes

Ok sorry i will delete other posts

3 Likes

And they say pets can’t attack

4 Likes

Guys i completed Robot Ragnarok 2 years ago. Why don’t i have the master sword

3 Likes

@maka would you know what is going on? Wasn’t Robot Ragnarok released aroung 2 years ago?

3 Likes

i can send you the code and you can compoare with his

My harrowland code starts with

class Game:
    summonTypes = ['paladin']
    excludeType = ['door', 'decoy']
    priorityType = []
    tacticks = {'skeleton': 'attack', 'paladin': 'defend'}

Well how do you check that it was the same?

3 Likes

Most of my code written by my own. @ru.die - not my character.

3 Likes

I battled you with the same code a bunch of months ago, and I thought it was @Archion copying, so sorry, @Archion.

actually, there is a topic which explains that the pet attack, but does it on your own character. And it normally does it on wizards, but sometimes other characters too

4 Likes