© [?]{SPOILERS FREE}["Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots, CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs + riddles]...FORTNITE! #wayToLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed

Nice job! Are the people you’re talking about sports teams?

Yeah man I’m a real sports guy so a lot of these html edits that I am playing around with are sportsy stuff!:smile:

Lets give a little love to Codecombat again!

And also, whoever made this topic, thanks. This is a great, funny, creative, and exciting topic. Good Job!!!

@Gamestack was the person.

Ok thanks @Gamestack!!. Great Topic!!

Here is another one:

Lets Go Star Wars!

Thanks!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Do a hockey team next.

Nice Dude. Keep it up!

Yea STAR WARS RULES!!!

Happy 853 likes
34%20PM

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
for everyone!!!

Here is one:

Just in time for 14-15 days til 4th of July!

Thanks @Anna! And by the way, I like your new Profile picture and Background. It’s super :fire::fire::fire::fire: