© ?{SPOILERS FREE}[“Doritos included"]Editing Google, CodeCombat hero slots,CodeCombat map, Doritos and other stuff LOL [Also Some Movie Ratings + Some Songs]FORTNITE!/#wayTooLongTopicDescription #TheTopicIsConfusingLOL.#IlluminatiConfirmed#OOF (Part 1)

The ragnarok is trash if you don’t have the skull

Is that the golf cart?

It’s the ATK, all terrain kart. It can go in water too

I think it looks really cool even on level 1, And I’ve seen the golf cart and it’s really good for outrunning the storm as well as being fun to drive

I’ll buy the battle pass for this season, and hopefully get max drift as well as the road runner skin(blockbuster skin) and might try getting ragnarok.

cool, I’m gonna look up what the road runner skin is.

I’m really crazy mad that moisty is gone because the prison is gone, and… the movie studios are gone!!
REEEEEEEEEE!

But there’s a desert now which kinda makes it better.
And how did you get the afficianado badge now because I’ve already visited 100 days but it doesn’t say I have it for some reason.

BTW it’s road trip not road runner XD

Oh that’s why nothing came up when I searched it. LOL

100 days in a row (20 crazy 24/7 posters)

1 Like

Oh you need to visit 100 days In a row!
That’s insane!

Yep, it’s easy, once it becomes natural for you to check the forum every day 24/7

I don’t think I don’t go on holiday for 100 days in a year

LOL(20 thousand vbucks)

BTW are you going to buy the battle pass?

I don’t actually play fortnite, I’ve just seen a few Muselk videos of him with the ragnarok skin and the buggy.

Lol so many streamers are instant 100 tier buyers. :frowning: I wish they can actually try to get to tier 100. When I saw Ninja choosing between 25 tier bundle or normal battle pass, and he chose 25 tier bundle I was like, OMG you nub!

1 Like

Yeah, it kinda makes me feel like what’s the point of playing if you’re just gonna buy everything straight away.

2 Likes

IKR, they have to spend $100 bucks to get the tiers. So… IDK why they do that. BTW gtg bye!

1 Like