Talk about Minecraft!

@memelord I’ll summon you cuz you might not be watching my posts.

Nah I can’t right now I’m gonna use my brother’s account later hmmm at 9?

no, I have to do it now. maybe some other day.

REDSTONE FOR LIFE!!! But yes, I think we need multiple choice. @098765432123 I watch Wallibear

2 Likes

I watch him often to.

i do play hypixel

1 Like

What Do You Play In Hypixel?

• skyblock
  • bedwars
  • housing
  • tower wars
  • skywars
  • speed UHC
  • UCH champions
  • Cops and Crims
  • Build Battle
  • Arena brawl
  • duels
  • mega wars
  • paintball warfare
  • blitz survival game
  • smash heroes
  • vampirez
  • The Wals
  • the tnt games
  • arcade games

0 voters

sorry for so many things

Well, I dont play hypixel so for anyone on bedrock, vote in this poll so I dont feel lonely:

I dont play hypixel
  • I play Bedrock
  • I dont play hypixel

0 voters

1 Like

I play both lol.
I’ve been doing some bedwars recently, and I’m not actually that bad. I’ve just horrible at PVP. HORRIBLE

1 Like

I like axe PVP combo with crits(you do critical damage by jumping and then hitting the enemy. for best results use an axe(wood, stone, iron, and diamond are your options))

1 Like

got it. thanks for the help (even though it wasn’t much).

1 Like

Memelord. For axe pvp it only does more damage if your on Java edition. Else if your on bedrock chose the sword.

1 Like

well Hypixel is Java. so we’re good. but good to keep that in mind.

Well im pretty sure the combat in that server is before 1.9.

I use latest version on there. it takes more than one.

1 Like

Yea hypixel has 1.8 pvp so even if you use 1.16 it doesn’t matter, but there are some things that are easier/better in 1.8 so I’m usually on 1.8.9

1 Like

And after 1.8 combat which you guys are talking about has swing delay so technically if you were trying to kill a mob for example a Piglin the sword might actually kill the piglin faster.

1 Like

That’s another reason that I play on 1.8. It’s so that I don’t have these confusing mix-ups

1 Like

I don’t seem to have swing delay for some reason when I play Hypixel.

That’s because of hypixel. It’s running on 1.8, but you’re on 1.16, and hypixel makes it so that you don’t have it. There isn’t anything in hypixel past 1.8.9, so you can play on 1.8.9 and be aOK

1 Like