Talk about Minecraft!

i play minecraft on xbox. The only bad thing about that is you can’t aim with bow.

2 Likes

I play murder mystery and skyblock, and mob arena

1 Like

i dont really like the new caves and cliffs update especially the new spaggetie caves

1 Like

hey guys add me so we can play minecraft together i have two accounts add gamergirl4775 and X_Kailey_Kat_X

Is one of those bedrock and the other java?

idk (im back)

1 Like

on what version of minecraft do you play

• bedrock
  • java
  • other

0 voters

Wdym other xD. Like console etc is still bedrock

there is als Pi Edition, Education Edition and Nintendo 3DS Edition,

1 Like

I guess, but do those really count as minecraft editions? XD well, I play on console so bedrock

1 Like

@JoPro_8000 I have an idea for a vid! I can join if you want. But hop on Nether Games (Play.nethergames.org) and play some games. It is a fun server.

I cant screen record on my console and that’s the only thing I play minecraft on, sorry

1 Like

Ah I see. Your good.

i love playing Minecraft with my family but i always play survival because i don’t trust myself with creative…(just to be clear i don’ trust myself because i might blow up the entire world or drown everything…)

when I play Minecraft I mostly do creative since I like building stuff lol

2 Likes

I have a world with my family and friends, and I’m trying to get started on Create.

does anyone have a favorite message? you know:
EXAMPLE:
…tried to swim in lava.
my fav is Aslaya hit the ground too hard.

2 Likes

one time i put water in my house and i didnt know how to remove it (it was creative lol) and i was on 1 player, i opened the chat and asked in chat, how to get water out?

2 Likes

oh no did you get the water out?

just place a block on the source block