Talk about Roblox

But I play anime fighting simulator, blox fruits, king legacy, and anime dimension it’s all anime lol

What ur username?

who wanna 1v1 in arsenal?

I made

1 Like

oh well im kinda new to roblox so i don’t really have any friends. i found the game Bee Swarm Simulator i thought it looked like a good game but i haven’t really tried it or any games yet. my user is: Wolfdragonnotfound

Try ninja legends and when I’m able to play again I’ll give you a big boost (by giving you the best pets in the game (that are not from packs)). xD

I play blox fruits is one piece anime based

I play Friday night funkin remix and vesteria

Cool! (havent checked them out tough ill try! (wow! another parenthese how many of these can i get in one message?)I cant play at weekdays(need to get my grades up((i know your all tired of paretheses)Btw can you help me make my story game?(im not very good at lua :frowning_face: (and another for good mesure)))))

Coder is banned, he can’t see that message.

1 Like

I just wanna make sure my vote counts: I would so like it! I’ve always wanted to create a roblox game, but the tutorials were complicated for me.

I already try to make roblox games but im bad at it, the tutorial are like teaching a 1 year old how to do high school math

1 Like

RangerGrant9307.
Join my group Hemalurgic Studios. I have two games, a finished one SpaceWars and an unfinished game War on the Sea which is being worked on the clock.

add my discord username is ruki :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hello Idk if you guys can still remember me but I was unactive for sooo long im back Now YAY

1 Like

I hope i can talk to you guys now imma go eat lol

jailbreak-----

• cop
  • crim

0 voters

you get more money from being a criminal (in jailbreak of course. :eyes:)

Mneh, idk. If you get a huge bounty on one criminal or bust them in a bank robbery, your looking at a pretty big payday.

1 Like