Talk about video game and movie theories

Talk about game theories and film theories.

Mario constantly punches yoshi.

yoshi

If you look closely.

As you see in the video he makes luigi a laughing stock by giving hitting him on the back and stepping on his shoe.

Mario is mean to his friends.

So just for clarification what is the purpose of this topic? Personally, My favorite video games are nba 2k18 and madden 18.

Just theories.:yum::yum::yum: about video games and tv shows and movies.

I don’t get the Mudkipz joke.

Hmm. Mine’s fortnite.

It looks cool but I can’t play it.

why? (20 characters)

My mum doesn’t really want me to. Even if she did I probably wouldn’t cuz it takes a lot of time and I have to do work and other stuff and because I’m homeschooled it’s not like “once I’ve gone to school and done your homework I’m done and I can do whatever I want”, I don’t really have an excuse not to do work. (But I do do other stuff like watching Star Trek)
But yeah fortnite does look fun.

Oh ok. Great Topic!!:smile:

Who’s been watching the World Cup?
Lovely England win against Tunisia 2-1 last goal from England scored in the second to last minute of extra time, Harry Kane headed it in from a great corner, great end to the game. Horrible Tunisia foul half way through that didn’t get noticed! (Look it up its dreadful)
Well done lads! It’s the third time in England’s football history that we’ve won the first game, Wow!

Nice England!
(20 chars)

#Go_England!

(20 char thingies)

EDit: BTW, I’m a Star Trek Online, Roblox, Fortnite, Minecraft, and Forza Motorsport 5 player.