The Memes Topic

can you explain (20 things blah)

gamers sweat the game by playing it 24/7, thus not going outside often, aka (“Touching Grass”) and gamers don’t want downtime (Less grinding so they fall behind other sweats) so they hate going outside and “Touching Grass”

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (complete sentence so disco bot no get angry)

2 Likes

bro the girlfriend got rostid

That reminded me of another meme:

Here are some more memes with THAT’S A LOTTA DAMAGE:

oof

BURN

And you may have outsmarted me by outsmarting the outsmarting, but I outsmarted your outsmarting of outsmarting:
That’s good news as well

1 Like
1 Like

has mild swear:

2 Likes

oh just realized, second meme has a swear word. maybe blur or remove it

pis*** is kinda bad, please blur it, remove the second one, third one is funny, fourth one is meh, fifth one is so true, sixth I don’t understand .-.

2 Likes

Link is a character from Zelda, and he’s sending photos of links

2 Likes

OHHHHHH, I didn’t see the first part, lol

1 Like

Clown communication |  “I like eminem.”; “Really? I like skittles more.”; “No, like the rapper!”; “Who the hell eats the wrapper!?” | image tagged in idiots | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
I’m just joking |  SCIENTISTS DISCOVER’S NEW ILLNESS THAT KILLS PEOPLE WHEN THEY SEE STUPIDITY. AMERICA | image tagged in finally,stupid people,america,funny | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

jkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk
About to go back to school next week :( |  SUMMER BREAK | image tagged in fastest thing possible | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
[Insert bad title here] |  IN ORDER FOR YOUR FUNGI TO GROW, YOU MUST GIVE IT AS MUSHROOM AS POSSIBLE! | image tagged in memes,bad pun dog,mushrooms | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
IDK MAN THEY STUPID IDIOTS | image tagged in do you are have stupid,idiots | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
I GO TO ITALY | image tagged in borat i go to america | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
I am bacon |  MAYBE I AM BACON | image tagged in maybe i am a | made w/ Imgflip meme maker
think about it |  when you walk forwards in a train that is also moving forwards, you’re technically walking faster than the train; skeletor will return with somemore disturbing facts | image tagged in skeletor disturbing facts,memes | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

1 Like

Literally my summer break

2 Likes