The Wizard's Door Help Needed {SOLVED}

Hey guys sorry I haven’t been on in a while. Seventh Grade can take up a lot of your time and any other free time. First of all I want to give a shout-out to @Deadpool198, @Anna, @twenty-one21, and @Gamestack for all of the likes. Thank you so much.

Ok so here is my issue. I believe there is a bug in the Wizard’s Door in Backwoods forest. I have passed the level running it many times however when I submit it, the numbers and variables change. Its basically like I am repeating the level but cannot officially pass it.
Here is my code:

# Move to Laszlo and get his secret number.
hero.moveXY(30, 13)
las = hero.findNearestFriend().getSecret()

# Add 7 to Laszlo's number to get Erzsebet's number.
# Move to Erzsebet and say her magic number.
erz = las + 7
hero.moveXY(17, 26)
hero.say(erz)

# Divide Erzsebet's number by 4 to get Simonyi's number.
sim = erz / 4
hero.moveXY(30, 39)
hero.say(sim)
# Go to Simonyi and tell him his number.
# Multiply Simonyi's number by Laszlo's to get Agata's number.
aga = sim * 7
hero.moveXY(43, 26)
hero.say(aga)
# Go to Agata and tell her her number.

Again thanks for the help and for the :heart:'s everyone.

Since it says to multiply sim’s # by las’s number, do aga=sim*las Because las’s number is random, and there is no way to determine that it is always a digit 7.

Thank you so much!!! It finally worked. It did change the values but my code was a success. Thanks you @Chaboi_3000. This level stumped me for like 6 months. (Hopefully admitting that didn’t make me look bad :smile:). Thank you again!!!

you should also delete the code posted above, as others could use that as a solution.

No, it’s the wrong code. XD

yah, but all you need is that code and add your way to fix that.

how did you do it i still can’t get it,it keeps on changing every time i press submit

Please post your code according to the FAQ. I will try my best to help. Also additional info would be helpful.

If you copied his upper code, it won’t work. he said that himself.