Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

Topic about Pride! ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Come here to talk about anything Pride-related! Anyone can join, regardless of gender or sex! No making fun of others or their opinion or thoughts, no nsfw or swearing and have fun!

My name is Rhys, i go by he/they pronouns and iโ€™m a demisexual (and currently thinking about genderfluidity)
Edit: They/them and check my profile

1 Like

Is this topic needed in a family-friendly place?

5 Likes

Pride is family-friendly!
Oh wait is it that some sort of controversy might start?
Iโ€™m honestly kinda confused

Like not the noun or verb. The group.

(Meant to be replying to numberz)

2 Likes

Yes. Vanessaโ€™s right. I really donโ€™t think this is considered โ€œfamily friendlyโ€. This forum isnโ€™t meant for this sort of thing. I would consider it more in the politics category, and thatโ€™s against the rules.

1 Like

Iโ€™m not sure why youโ€™re saying this isnโ€™t family friendly. Thereโ€™s nothing bad or inappropriate about the topic itself.
However, I wouldnโ€™t condone children sharing personal information (which I would say includes sexuality), just because I donโ€™t think itโ€™s wise for children to discuss their sexuality in a public forum, for their own safety. Obviously sexuality is still relevant for under-18s, but Iโ€™m sure the older ones among you can see why minors talking about it on the internet isnโ€™t the best idea. Iโ€™m only looking at this from an adult perspective (although Iโ€™m not an adult, but you know what I mean).
I think the most important thing is to maintain respect and privacy at the same time. If people want to engage with this topic and share their thoughts then thatโ€™s great, so long as they donโ€™t reveal personal information or in any way endanger themselves. However, as was mentioned above, arguing about this topic from a political standpoint is absolutely not allowed (there is a no politics rule).
For now, this topic can stay (unless a mod disagrees), but Iโ€™ll keep an eye on it.
Danny

9 Likes

Um how is people talking about who they are politics?

1 Like

Idk. I guess politics stand for fighting?? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

While yes some people may say that others (myself in this case) agree with Deadpool here. I think it is fine as long as people donโ€™t share any personal information.

Iโ€™m now genderfluid
So my pronouns are they/them and my female name is Cynthia
You can call me by either name I donโ€™t mind

1 Like

Good job Cynthia! POGress worked

2 Likes

I chose Cynthia cuz it sounds nice and itโ€™s a Pokemon reference XD

1 Like

Oh really? Lol. It does sound nice

1 Like

Some of my friends are alright with it, though some say they donโ€™t like the name Cynthia, whatโ€™re your thoughts?

Iโ€™m hoping to go out shopping next weekend to get some more feminine clothes

The name Cynthia is fine rice

1 Like

I should be getting some tights today from a friend of mine X)

1 Like

I got full set of clothes and they feel really nice

1 Like

I almost got seen with tights and skirt on
Sheesh moment

1 Like