Topic about Pride! 🏳️‍🌈

I check multiple times a day, but I don’t have something to say about most things that go on here, so I don’t post often.

1 Like

yeah i kinda just… s t o p p e d checking lol. i thought i scared everone off lol

1 Like

I went and checked out the top ten challenged books in America for different years, and found people in some places will ban anything about any LGBTQIA+ people. Here’s how many of the top 10 challenged books from different years cited that as a reason.
In 2021, 5/10
In 2019, 8/10
In 2018 5/10
In 2016 5/10
I’m disappointed.

Here’s the website I found all of this on.

1 Like

how is everyone this fine day/night?

1 Like

I’m doing just fine. You?

1 Like

im doing quite alright!

1 Like

No offense intended, I swear, but I noticed:

you’re almost:

1 Like

i know! :smiley: and quoiromantic is on the aromantic spectrum, so in b r o a d terms, i am a AAA battery >:3

1 Like

Update: Might be Omniromantic with a preference for women, but I don’t know because I don’t hang out with many non-binary people.

you can totally be omni without having previously had an attraction to enby people! of course, if your orientation changes (multiple times in my case :sweat_smile: ), it doesnt make you any less valid! (wish someone had said things like that to me, so im doing it for other people now)

2 Likes

I dunno how I’m gonna get my hands on some as my parents have described the term ‘femboy’ as “attention-seeking” for the past 2 months or so but I really wanna get some white tights as they would go really well with my skirt.
Edit: They don’t know about the nail polish in my room and I got it months ago :laughing:

I’m all ears :+1:

well, quoiromantic means i dont know/understand the difference between platonic and romantic attraction. basically, i know i do feel things for people, i just dont know what those feelings are.

asexual means i dont feel intimate attraction to anyone, and i dont want to do anything intimate with people. i do really like physical affection, but its different for every ace person.

agender means that my gender just isnt there. i dont have any feelings of being any definite gender, and i feel like my gender is just blank, like a fill in the blank quiz question that no one knew the answer to so they just skipped it (weird simile, but ok). honestly it kinda confuses me when people know for certain that theyre one specific gender, because i just dont feel or think like that. for me, its a little different from being non-binary because i dont feel like my gender is something that doesnt conform to the binary, it just feels like i just dont have one. sorry, im kind of bad at explaining my thoughts :sweat_smile:

(edited for clarity :3)

1 Like

How I see it:
Platonic is just being really good friends with someone
Romantic is wanting to spend more time with them and doing nice things for each other

I don’t think it’s quite correct

If you look at Wikipedia, platonic type of love is purely spiritual, without any intimate attraction, but it is also not ‘friends’.

1 Like

Considering that anyone can edit whatever they want on there, I don’t trust wikipedia anymore.

Best example I can think of is family; you “love them” because they’re someone you could trust with your life, not because you want to be in an intimate/romantic relationship.

Yes, but ‘love’ has lots of meanings.

1 Like

And about this, well, every single article is checked by the experts once an edit has been made.

one of the examples.
They aren’t just ‘left for any edit’, they’re always checked.

What’s the difference between omnigender and pangender?

You know that better (

thats a little confusing. i shouldnt want to spend time more time with my friends because then were romantically involved?

2 Likes