Topic about Pride! ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

lol, thanks (20 characters)

If I make another purchase behind my parents back (as theyโ€™re unsupportive) should I get girl shoes, white tights or

Slightly nervous about this

A bra
Edit: Like a small/flat-chested one (as iโ€™m a boy)

On my arms my dress stops where my shoulders are (super short sleeved :laughing:) so I keep nice and cool

Whooooah WHAT

1. I didnโ€™t know your parents were unsupportive
  2. Go you for being you
  3. Buy it if it feels as if it fits you :wink: Thereโ€™s nothing wrong about a male-born wearing it! Itโ€™s your choice, nothing nor no one should stop you :grin:

Yeah, they think Iโ€™m attention seeking when what iโ€™m actually doing is saying โ€œif girls wearing guy stuff is normal, why canโ€™t guys wearing girl stuff be normal?โ€

Haha. thank you :+1:

The only thing iโ€™m kinda nervous about is going up to the counter to actually buy it. Plus the fact that if my unsupportive friends (out of all my friends only a few are unsupportive) knew, I wouldnโ€™t want them to think iโ€™m trans or something (not that iโ€™m against trans, just, itโ€™s not what I am)

If you choose to get one, make sure you have enough money. Bras are expensive man.

I think going behind your parents buying clothes is a little unethical, but everyone to their own.
Plus, how are you going to wear it without your parents noticing.

1 Like

Hey, stick around those who support you, help you, and would fight against those who hurt with you.

The power of Rhyce :sunglasses:

True.

order it online! if you or a friend has one of those flexible measuring tapes, you can get your measurements and buy your size online. most online stores will have sizing charts for their undergarments, so you can buy your size without having to try it on. if you want something more supportive to make your figure look more feminine, i recommend a t-shirt bra. theyre super soft, and they usually come with a little underwire. if you want the feeling of wearing a bra without making it look like youre wearing one, go with a bralette (a bra with no padding, usually made of lace) or a sports/lounge bra (little and/or removable padding, can sometimes be tight). hope this (albeit unsolicited) advice helps :3

I should get ยฃ100+ if my pokemon card sells well.

Theyโ€™re unsupportive, so I donโ€™t really have a choice

Nice, thanks Dwago :+1:

I donโ€™t have a card or anything. And I donโ€™t wanna ask my friends as Iโ€™ve asked them for feminine clothing already. I donโ€™t wanna sound rude or greedy.

I am heading to my motherโ€™s after school today so ima try sneaking some stuff to my mums

I like the sound of these ones tbh

LGBT people are some of the bravest and most potent change agents and leaders I have encountered, and the most forceful defenders of the vulnerable and voiceless, because they know what itโ€™s like to be there.โ€ โ€• Ronan Farrow

personaly, my most favorite quote.

1 Like

Iโ€™m hoping to maybe get some more stuff this weekend. Iโ€™d want my mum to get it for me tho since iโ€™m nervous about going into a shop as a guy and going into the womenโ€™s section :cold_sweat:

Again, how are you going to wear, wash, and hide your clothes.

I wear em at night when my parents are asleep and im not
I canโ€™t wash em as theyโ€™ll instantly find out and I hide em behind my PJs as they never look there.

Eric, whatโ€™s important is thatโ€ฆ Rice is able to do it :grin:

(Kinda feels wrong to call you a he nor a she whichever you go by or if you go by none or whatever can you clarify that rice)

Iโ€™m still a he/him male, I just like feminine clothing :+1:

Iโ€™m in my skirt and tights rn!
This is why I love my mum, she lets me wear what I want, and understands why I do what I do