Topic about Pride! 🏳️‍🌈

I mean people have a right to say nasty things about my religion anywhere and I don’t have a right to politely criticize your Pride?

4 Likes

Before this escalates any further, I think we should just accept that Anon has a right to criticize and that rlly_bad is right in that if someone is against something or doesn’t like it, they shouldn’t just say it’s wrong. They should either accept it or maybe even pretend to like it, just to keep the situation light.

Let’s just calm dwn, and keep cool, alright?

3 Likes

Yes, let’s do so.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about things I’d like to try on:
White tights
Sports/t-shirt bra (1 pink, 1 white)
Something for nighttime
My nail polish (when I get the chance)
If anyone’s got any suggestions on something feminine I should try, feel free to add em below!

maybe a cheap evening dress? i bought one at a store one time for like, 30 bucks, and it was really nice. wish i got to wear it, lol

1 Like

Just saying this. The only time in history, i think ever, that trans or gay or that stuff was mentioned is in mythology, a thing proven to be fake. And everyone agrees that mthology is fake… why its called that… Don’t you think that if it was right or normal thing it would be introduced earlier? And i mean, way earlier.

1 Like

There has been all sorts of LGBT stuff in history. The problem is that everyone is constantly trying to cover it up. I’m not an expert on history, so I can’t rattle off examples for pages, but have you maybe heard of Sappho? That’s not mythology. Most of ancient greece had bisexuality as the “default” orientation. There was also a really cute story about emperor Ai of the han dynasty, who apparently had a boyfriend. Mythology is people expressing the views of society at the time, so if Achilles was bi(don’t tell me he and Patroclus were “just friends”) and he was praised as a hero, maybe there were actually people in ancient greece and rome who thought it was okay. I really want to learn about other historical figures who were lgbt+, so if any of you have cool examples, I’d love to hear about them.

2 Likes

oooh i have some good ones! shakespeare was most likely bi, king hatshepsut used she/her pronouns but statues were erected in which she presented as a male pharaoh, possibly making her one of the first transgender leaders ever. there are also sumerian and akkadian texts from 4500 years ago documenting priests called gala that were probably trans, and there were artistic depictions of these gala priests in the mediterranean from between 9000 to 3700 years ago. if you want to go back further, in the 18th century BCE, king zimri-lim of the kingdom of mari is recorded to have male lovers. in the 1st century BCE, quintus lutatius catulus wrote short hellenistic poems about a male object of desire. emperor nero married two men. i could go on, so in short:

you are incorrect :3

3 Likes

Next weekend, i’m gonna head to a couple of shops with my mum and grab some stuff then :grin:

1 Like
  1. Most of these are not proved. Were all these facts taken from reliable websites?
  1. Long time ago women had almost no rights, and if they wanted to somehow be important and successful, they had to tell that they are men. There are many such examples in history, and that doesn’t mean that they all were trans genders.

2. I’m not trying to sound badly or offend anyone, I’m just trying to find out the truth about the history of Pride. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Me when people tell me that omni isn’t real and that I’m just bi:
Wakfu Nox GIF - Wakfu Nox - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

I found this and think some of ya’ll might appreciate some pride memes. I know some people on here avoid that topic, so I think I might post them here.
Screenshot 2022-07-10 7.30.48 PM

1 Like

Screenshot 2022-07-11 10.49.22 PM
Screenshot 2022-07-10 9.44.36 PM
Screenshot 2022-07-10 3.45.57 PM

2 Likes

please. dont.
the last 3 are VERY offensive, + they are memes,

1 Like

I will admit, the 3rd one is a little inappropriate but:

Considering they are pride-related:

1 Like

I made it disappear, but I don’t see how the others are bad. Here’s more:
Screenshot 2022-07-12 10.55.26 AM
Screenshot 2022-07-11 7.06.54 AM
WhichOneGirl
Screenshot 2022-06-28 9.28.28 PM

2 Likes

i bought this pop socket today for my phone! it has the colors of the aroace flag!!

4 Likes

Stuff i’m guaranteed to get next weekend:
A (sports) bra
New dress
White tights (if we find any)
A nightdress
A skirt
Might even be getting some feminine shoes (not high heels tho)

1 Like

some post somewhere I found.
Screenshot 2022-07-29 11.48.08 PM
don’t ya just hate homophobic parents

1 Like

No.

2 Likes

They are religious so they have reasons unlike most younger people being irreligious

1 Like