Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

Topic about Pride! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

or fully:
LGBTQQIP2SAAA

1 Like

For my school’s pride club next week i’m gonna hide my skirt and tights under my trousers, so that when it starts, I can take off my trousers and show off my female side in school for the first time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Good for you!!!

We wish you luck :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

They look terrific! Nice job :slight_smile:

That’s great, Rhys! I hope it is a really fun week. :partying_face:

1 Like

Well, after thinking to myself throughout the weekend, I’ve come to a realisation. I’m a femboy, not genderfluid :open_mouth:

Definition: " an adolescent male whose appearance and behavioural traits are regarded as conventionally feminine" - Collins Dictionary

Considering how I like wearing skirts, tights and dresses, I fit this definition pretty well. Now that I think about it, I don’t really feel like a girl, more so I enjoy girl things.

2 Likes

things that are enjoyed or tied to a stereotypical girl. Some people may disagree with these things being tied to a gender. I dunno. just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

i agree, many girls wear clothes like boys

1 Like

Opinion: I don’t like how girls wearing boy clothes has been normalised (people see it as normal) but not the other way around.
I don’t see why both genders can wear either kind of clothing.

It’s Tuesday, so Pride Club is on at lunchtime today.
It wasn’t on last week and I’ve canceled the clothes reveal.
Still looking forward to it!

1 Like

I think that’s because girls’ clothes look weird on boys.They are totally not adapted unlike boys’ clothes for girls.

4 Likes

I would say it’s because boys usually just wear T-shirt and stuff. It’s normal for girls to wear T-shirts too. Boys wear jeans, and girls do too. Sure, the style may be a bit different, but it’s not very different. But boys don’t wear skirts or leggings usually. So it’s uncommon and often strange (no offense meant) to see them wearing it.

3 Likes

Honestly, who cares about girl and boy stuff???

I feel just do what u wanna do.

When bro was little, he liked wearing stuff I wore. (But not to embarrass him, I won’t go any further then that)

3 Likes

My thought process as a femboy in a nutshell :laughing:

Back to β€œHe/They” for now

1 Like

My school’s Pride Club hasn’t been on for 2 weeks :slightly_frowning_face:
I miss having something fun to do at lunch

eat?? :eyes:

2 Likes

As in, you know, something fun to do while i’m eating.

Most days, I either mess around with my friends or watch YouTube

1 Like

I’m thinking of getting a maid outfit.
Say what you will, as your opinion is yours and that’s fine.

1 Like