What Superpower Would You Choose?

@enPointe77 @RangerGrant9307 You can hover over the cake, and it will pop up a message.

If it pops out “Today is my birthday!”, then it’s their birthday
If it pops out “Today is my anniversary”, then vice versa.

Guys, it has to be time travel. You can trivially obtain nearly infinite money from that alone by picking the highest-return investments with foreknowledge, you can shape the course of history on a grand or a personal scale as you see fit, you can go into the future to get super advanced technology to make yourself immortal (as well as probably replicate most of the other powers, if true nanotech ever gets invented), you can stop anyone else from getting these powers and interfering with your plans for universal domination…

13 Likes

Wow…I never knew that you thought that way :flushed:…I personally don’t want immortality or anything.

1 Like

Like in the “Back to the future” film? :wink:

Yea, but cloning! You can get so much more done at a single time! like one come can do homework, one clone can do chores, and i can just watch tv!

Have you seen what happened to Twice from My Hero Academia, though? It’s hard to tell who’s the real one.

Cloning is tempting, but I think you would need more like 40 clones to take over save the world; 20 would be a stretch. I blogged about this a while back: What If You Could Copy Yourself?

2 Likes

I don’t have much use for any type of super power. So Wrath of the Forest would be my first option. You can have a lot of choices with that power. And if you get stranded in a desert, you’re guaranteed to live because you can drink and eat whatever you grow.

you guys really thought it through.

i changed my mind because of what lydia said, i can play fortnite forever!

If you chose mind reading tho… You could know exactly what everyone thinks about you; you could know the answers to a quiz just by looking at someone (ok maybe not the WHOLE quiz but maybe one or two questions).

Well if the person ur cheating off of gets it wrong, thats a bit unfortunate

Yea thats true…
(fivehundred chars)

Sometimes it good to be oblivious sometimes about what the world thinks. Knowledge can have a huge down side. Also, cheating is bad.

1 Like

I chose time travel becaue you could go where ever you want in the world without being noticed

not exactly where ever. when ever.

Yeah, that’s why I picked it >:) and you could go into the future to check how bitcoin’s value will rise/fall and buy some at the perfect time

I can rob a bank and buy them at perfect time, xD

Lol (20 chars is dying of laughter)

Actually reflection is strong too, you can block pretty much any damage. But if there’s no one in the 20 meter radius, it doesn’t work. Or if your parents are in that range, it will be sad too.

Are you sure it would be sad? :3 (jkjk)