Which one are you going to choose? [polls]

Haha, nice. I watched the first one with my brother and my parents, and it was. … interesting. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
But We can watch this one, although we probably won’t go to the cinema. Just wait for it to come out on Netflix.
Oh, and have you seen Aquaman, I haven’t and I don’t plan to, I think it looks terrible. Like all recent DC films.
:lion: :lion: :lion:

No I haven’t seen Aquaman and I don’t want to see it ever…

• Film theorist
  • Game theorist

0 voters

Top 8 M8

OMMGMGMMG IM SOOO EXITED FOR XXXTENTIONS NEW ABLUM, SKINS TO DROP :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I thought xxxtentacion was dead???
I didn’t want to say that, but obviously he’s not. I’m confused.
:lion:

He is. But it is prerecorded

Also AVENGERS 4 TRAILER IS OUT!!!

:robot::robot::robot:

OH, mi gosh. That looks pretty epic.
Don’t know what that helmet, i don’t think it’s the Iron man mask. Gamestack do you know?

@Deadpool198 It is iron mans mask because you can slightly see the other side.

Also Hawkeye is back and Ant Man got out of the quantum realm, somehow?

• Avengers fan
  • or no

0 voters

How dare you ducky!!

What? I am not into superheros!

Lol, Chaboi deleted the spoilers free topic, and now I have half the likes I did before. And it deleted my most liked thing. Ah well.

• Bring back the spoilers free topic.
  • Let it die.
  • other

0 voters

He is, they are songs that he was recording but didn’t finish so the recording company just tried to finish the song without him.

Do you like this song.

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

It’s okay. Not one of the better hits from the Jackson 5. At least it’s before MJ got creepy.

• Avengers infinity
  • Avengers Age of ultron
  • Avengers

0 voters