Play Home Contribute GitHub Join Us Discourse Staff Members GitHub Contribution Guides Team

Which one are you going to choose? [polls]

Some of us are non-subscribers, so… I can’t really choose, but I chose anyway.

I have no idea what any of those were so I just chose a random one

Oof well i didnt pick one rip
: P

• Vine
  • Music.ly
  • Tik tok
  • None because i dont like stuff like this
  • None because i dont know why

0 voters

lol I used to have tik tok/musical.ly and I always want a crown. :joy:

The result seems like i thought it be

I see SOOO many adds about tik-tok and musical.ly that I don’t like them.

LOL, No one except me chose ritic. he is like my go to hero other than pender or nalfar.

I just changed my CoCo name from GalaxyØwl4 (A boring name) to Archion (a very unique name, i made up the name :stuck_out_tongue: )

• Keep my new username (Archion)
  • Revert it back to GalaxyØwl4

0 voters

Songs to share! + Random Star Wars stuff!

I’ve had enough of seeing loss GalaxyOwl, I’d prefer to lose to a different name.
:lion:

• New York
  • London
  • Paris
  • Haven’t been to any of them.

0 voters

:lion:

We should be able to check more than one answer for this poll. I’ve been to New York and London.
:grinning:

Anyone remeber my alt dogonapogo

Yo waassup i dont use this cheat the system its just becuase im bored

LoL @Deadpool198 used to be number 1 like me, and just like me he fell down to number 4 in cavern survival. I am happy knowing i was number 1 in cavern survival for a month or 2

I meant which one’s your favorite. I’ve been to all of them too.
:lion: :lion: :lion:

Ooooh. In that case my answer is none. I hate all cities. I’ll pick a bad day in the mountains or at the beach over a good day in the city every time.

I want to go to astrulia one day even tho its hot and there is a lot of bugs i rather be there then any where else

A old Navy buddy of mine back packed through the Australian outback last summer. Half the critters there will either eat you or are deadly poisonous.

thats the thing tho it is a lot more at stake but it is still a very cool place to vist

U can judge me but thats just my opion