Which one are you going to choose? [polls]

@Enderlord832 can you stop spamming likes? My notification box is completely filled with your spams.

@MunkeyShynes could you tell him to stop spamming likes? He has been spamming likes for a while.

Yeah, mines, so full, I can’t even find the actual replies. Munkey might have to temporarily block them.

Hey, Ender has been doing it for a while, I haven’t, I just wanted a day to like all the things I like because I never get a chance to and also you can find replies by looking at the latest or unread signs you don’t need to look in your box but ill stop spamming likes, and I’m not doing it just for badges i’m doing it because I actually like the posts so If you want Ill never give you a like again, I think its better doing it in one day rather than spreading it out over ages. And chaboi you didn’t answer my question that you’ve got crazy in love but you said you spread out the likes over 2 years but you have to give all the likes in one day 20 times so how do explain that and tell me to stop and not be a hypocrite, not meaning any offence. And I want to see if @MunkeyShynes wants to block me or not because mostly I’m helpful and i help people and I’ve never spammed likes until yesterday so anyway, and @SuperSmacker don’t say you don’t have any friends, I’m sure you do and anyway I’d be your friend if I knew you. And you’ve told me to stop spamming likes in two places, you only need to say it one and I’ll see it.

I would do your poll but I hate chocolate so I have to chose neither.

@SuperSmacker Always know even if you don’t have any friends, Your family is always your friend

Wow never knew people hate chocolate… :sob:

What if I tell you I’m adopted (Just hypothesizing)

Well that means that your adopted family must love you otherwise you would not be adopted

Okay new polls! (because it looks like people don’t like chocolate in their pancakes/cookies)

What do you like to add to your pancake?

• Chocolate Sauce
  • Syrup
  • Sugar
  • Butter
  • Lemons (I don’t even know anymore)
  • None
  • I don’t eat pancakes.

0 voters

Also, what is your favorite type of cookie?

• Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Chocolate Cookies
  • Biscotti
  • Butter Cookie
  • Peanut Butter Cookie
  • Oatmeal Cookie
  • OREOs (or any sandwich type cookies)
  • Macaron (special sandwich cookies)
  • I don’t eat cookies.

0 voters

Adopted family doesn’t count as family (technically speaking) Adopted parents aren’t called parents; they’re called guardians (legally speaking)

I joined late, so I had the chance to at least go over the posts made in 2013 and like the good posts.

We are not talking about legalities here. Friends, family, community or tribe; these are all social constructs. If you were never told about being adopted and were pretty much raised in a family from the time that you were infant, the concept of adopted family or biological family would not even matter to you. it only starts to matter once you are told “you were adopted”. that is why i think its all in our head. we can chose to be grateful or chose to complain. at the end of the day, all relationships are part of the social construct. Some people don’t even like their biological family and some love their adopted family more than their biological family.
I just like to be happy so I chose to be grateful instead of complaining.

Ok, then. We won’t complain as long as you don’t spam people’s inbox ok, or actually do anything bad(You haven’t done anything) because I had to deal with a crazy person who started swearing at me in forum and in my PM after I said I will ask to ban him, and I asked a mod and he’s banned until, 2042.

• Lose video games
  • Lose movies

0 voters

Would you rather.:open_mouth::open_mouth:

Tough choice. :smiley:

TRUE DAT! How am I supposed to choose?

If there was a neither option, I would have chosen it. However, I don’t know what you mean by “movies”. Does it include TV Shows? If so, definitely lose video games. Else, lose movies. Because I never watch movies anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Soooo tricky!!! I chose lose video games don’t really play them anyway.

Why should I not change my profile picture?