Topic for polls

what shows do you guys watch?

I got rid of my television 20-something years ago and thereā€™s absolutely nothing about it that I miss.

2 Likes

WAT so you dont watch or own a tv?!

MunkeyShynes is not the only one not owning and not watching tv. My family and some of our friends also donā€™t possess tv-s.

1 Like

1 Like

Iā€™m actually surprised that so many people still waste their time on such an antiquated form of entertainment.

5 Likes

I just look at the stocks and news, then turn it off.

I wouldnā€™t go that far, I think it depends what youā€™re watching. I have a TV (my parents have it really), but I never watch anything live, or really anything apart from Star Trek Deep Space 9, which is one of the best tv shows ever created so I think itā€™s worth my 45 minutes every other day or so.
I read a lot as well, so itā€™s not taking that away.
:lion:

5 Likes

This isnā€™t very surprising i useally watch about a hour of tv and then read for the rest of the day

Watched on my computer The Expanse and waiting the new season

Occasionally, we watch movies but the only ā€œshowā€ Iā€™ve seen since the mid-nineties has been Game of Thrones. Even before we got rid of the TV, we didnā€™t really watch it anyway so it wasnā€™t a hard decision.

1 Like

I donā€™t really watch TV anymore either. Iā€™ll sit for a while, and then Iā€™ll have to go do something else.

What do you do if you want to watch WSL, World cup, super bowel, etc

You forgot the fact that some people might not watch it.

1 Like

i was just wondering cause @MunkeyShynes bio says he surfs so i was wondering what if he wants to watch wsl.

Whatā€™s WSL? (20000000)

LOL unfortunate typo

3 Likes

I donā€™t watch other people surf. I do it myself. Having lived in Cocoa Beach for most of my life, Iā€™ve seen enough of the best surfers in the world. Iā€™ve watched Kelly Slater and his lesser known brother surf the breaks around here since they were little kids. His brother used to skate the half pipe I had in my back yard. Theyā€™re about as good as it gets but there are several other pro surfers and skateboarders who call this area home as well.

3 Likes

ohh thatā€™s actually really cool!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like