Play Home Contribute Github Join Us! Discourse Staff Members Github Contribution Guides Team

New Level: Shield Rush

What hero are you using? Currently Anya doesn’t look like she’s shielding, but we’ll fix that soon. Else, it will help if you post your code so we can see what’s going wrong.

Look like it fixed Oo , i used the same code again and it worked now

# Survive both waves by shielding and cleaving.
# When "cleave" is not ready, use your shield skill.
loop:
     if self.isReady("cleave"):
         enemy = self.findNearestEnemy()
         self.cleave(enemy)
     else:
         self.shield()

Many People spend 1000 dimonds on the samurai guy
you only need to use the regular guy
he has more health than the samurai guy but less speed which you don’t need that much
And by the way heres the code:
loop:
if self.isReady(“cleave”):
enemy = self.findNearestEnemy()
self.cleave(enemy)

else:
    self.shield()
    self.attack(enemy)

OH so thats why! should i not use hattori for this level?

Could you do it in Python because that is what i am using and it is making me very frustrated

What language is this in?

I see 8 code snippets (in order): python, javascript, clojure, javascript (2) and python(3).

oh. I understand now

hi, i want play it with clojure but first my browser hang and now it cannot loaded the level. is clojure
have problem? thanks guys

We had some momentary downtime, but it shouldn’t have lasted very long; do you still see the problem?

hi nick yes, i cannot loaded the level.

Do you get any error messages? I just tried loading it on your account and it works for me, so I need your help to reproduce the bug or report the error messages.

I did try putting in some Clojure solution on your account, though, and it looks like the shield action isn’t working within the loop. So that’s a problem.

thanks nick, i actually create new account for Clojure account. current account i play JS (arashCode). my Clojure account is “bluebirds” with email "greatdistance1@gmail.com".it is not working, i appreciate it loaded on my new account. but with arashCode,currently account i check it loaded and first cleave was work and then i think shield does not work however when i change it with say methods it work. although, it not cleave again. i thinks it has two bog but most probably is loop and strange form of if and else in Clojure.
thanks again

I purchased chest armor and had 515 health and ended with 163 health so if you have at least 352 health (I’d have at least 375 health), you can hold the enemies off for that time! Use this code with it ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------enemy = self.findNearestEnemy()

if self.isReady("cleave"):
    self.cleave(enemy)
    self.moveXY(45, 16)

else:
    if self.isReady("shield"):
    self.shield()

PLEASE HELP ME !!!

Two things:

1. there needs to be a “:” after your if statement
  2. self.cleave needs to be indented.

Truthfully, the level is easy with really good gear