Sarven Brawl 4 help! {Python}

Ya but you should definitely know how to beat this if you know how to beat the boss star 4 level.

Yeah, well sometimes I am dumb

ok. And also use functions to make your code more understandable

@Code_Master, I don’t want to buy anything because I am saving up to buy the Order of the Paladin and that’s the reason I am doing this first of all

You don’t need to buy anything for functions.

Or if you ment his tips I understand

Order of the paladin have many weaknesses. It is more useful to have the sword of the Temple Guard.

Try using functions as @Code_Master said, they can really help clean your code up and make everything easier to see.
Lydia

Dude, sword of the Temple Guard is more costly than Runesword and I have it and Runesword is does more damage

Runesword is very slow though

Yes, the Runesword does more damage at one hit, the Runesword only does around 2 hits per second. The Sword of the Temple Guard does less damage at one hit, but it does around 4 hits per second. So what you really want to look at is DPS(Damage per second)
Lydia

Just tell me which sword to buy

The temple guard probsbly but you don’t have to

Ok, I don’t want to. So, what should I do now?

Now you can either write a new code with functions or stick with the current one and trying to solve your problem.
Lydia

Which is the best troop I should summon?

Probably paladins and griffin ridders

Paladins or Griffin Riders?

yes those are the highest you can summon

I know. Should I summon —> paladins <— or —> griffin riders <— ? Which one? (single) (100 replies in this topic)